• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Keat0n inbound

Keat0n

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,

Just wanted to drop by and say hello!

I have one question, where can I buy high quality melanotan II, that can be shipped to Singapore?

Cheers!

Welcome bro. The best way I can answer your question is to tell you to go check out the sponsor section, see who carries it and then pm them and ask if they ship to you. We have a selection of sponsors that carry it.

Thanks for welcoming me bro!
I looked at your dig, and looked at the price of MT2 on AMA labs, and researched a little bit about them, I will def order from them if they ship to Singapore!

Thanks for welcoming me bro!
I looked at your dig, and looked at the price of MT2 on AMA labs, and researched a little bit about them, I will def order from them if they ship to Singapore!

Get your post count up and we'll talk through pm

You should be able to get this through AMA. They have some quality products and I'm sure you should be able to ship to you internationally also. I think you should be able to get your products no problem. I think it should be a good thing for you it's a great product I've used it before.

Did you place your order yet bro? Also what training and workout program are you currently using right now? And when it comes to your diet and nutrition how are you tracking your macros?

Thanks for welcoming me guys!

Did you place your order yet bro? Also what training and workout program are you currently using right now? And when it comes to your diet and nutrition how are you tracking your macros?

I did not place an order yet, however, I will be doing that in August when I'm back from holidays.
If you want to know my training program, diet etc, shoot me a PM.

Back