• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

keith1569

Seems to be a common story with that sponsor.

dude told me he mailed out stuff Thursday....he had issues with his jaw and surgery.....but ive heard that before ....maybe its legit

Did you guys promise him a log or something?

I ran his sig for a while, he sent me free amps it took a while, I actually forgot about it but then they showed up.

This guy negs for me something out of my control.
He was supposed to get free t3 for banner in his signature.. I was doing my job as a rep to try and get him his products. When the guy negs me and calls me a scammer that's blows..

Me and sfw won some stuff from him. I got mine in like two weeks after he said he shipped it... Sfw got his in like 6 weeks. I ordered a small hold me over pak. Got it in two weeks... you've got to appreciate that this can't be there top priority... But after several follow ups you would like to see some follow through

Nothing against Keith, he has always been standup in my opinion and professional in his dealings.

SFY on the other hand was offering free cut mix but the stipulation was you had to post on eroids in order to get the product.

I don't know about you guys but repping a source before you get a product seems like bad business to me and pretty much buying posts.

Some may not think that is an issue but I couldn't do that. I have made a fairly decent point to review products honestly and openly regardless of where they came from.

Just my .02 cents.

IML Gear Cream!
Before any more free shit is given away, he needs to make sure paying customers still owed are taken care of. I'm in over 2 months with only half my t3 order.

Before any more free shit is given away, he needs to make sure paying customers still owed are taken care of. I'm in over 2 months with only half my t3 order.

Well that's not Keith's fault. It's crappy but he shouldn't be negged for the source.

everyone is getting negged. that is all

Well that's not Keith's fault. It's crappy but he shouldn't be negged for the source.

Never said it was his fault. Keith has tried to help me a few times, but his employer needs to get his priories straight. Free shit when countless people here are owe, wtf is that about? Bullshit if you ask me. I truly believe Keith is doing what he can, but some things are not his power. He looks bad though when Eric or Al doesn't follow through with orders, contest and free promos.

The is the first time I've openly said anything negative about SFU, but its getting to the point now where I feel their is going to be no resolution. Been getting the run around for about 2-3 weeks now saying it will ship, its now shipped but its really not, and now he will have a tracking for me in a week when it in ships?? Classic run around.

This guy negs for me something out of my control.
He was supposed to get free t3 for banner in his signature.. I was doing my job as a rep to try and get him his products. When the guy negs me and calls me a scammer that's blows..

Point is you dodged me rather than be a man and just say "you're beat , fuck off"
Looks like a can o worms here gich

Dude you serious.. That's not the way I work.. I try to be respectful of members..
As others have said eric does need to take care of these shipping issues.

Really Lg
Your gonna keep negging me..
You realize I am not in charge of shipping right...
Also you aren't out money or anything!
Way to show how mature you are also being a new rep for At.. Just keep negging a rep for a different company..

sityslicker -- i emailed eric for an update again for you.

LG--i told eric about this problem again..I will let you know what I find out..

Keith

IML Gear Cream!
Keith you can always step down as a rep and pick up a better company if there causing you extra grief.

LG your the first rep i've seen to go around negging reps from other companies for shit you didn't get. Looks bad, your waiting on your stuff from SFY, oh wait why aren't you getting your goodies from the company you rep for?... I guess there not as good as SFY is what your unintentionally saying. So well done sir! If I owned AT I'd drop your ass quick!
GICH

On some boards reps are banned if the source doesn't take care of business.

negged

Keith you can always step down as a rep and pick up a better company if there causing you extra grief.

LG your the first rep i've seen to go around negging reps from other companies for shit you didn't get. Looks bad, your waiting on your stuff from SFY, oh wait why aren't you getting your goodies from the company you rep for?... I guess there not as good as SFY is what your unintentionally saying. So well done sir! If I owned AT I'd drop your ass quick!
GICH

I think you may be retarded

I think you may be retarded

I may be. I've been called worse! Just remember actions speak louder than words.

This message was sent using fucking awesomeness.

Oh snap...

lol, all this means nothing, reps are and should be recruited regardless of their conduct

Chino007
lilbenj
longworth
Twist (ex mod)
etc

^all decieving rep scumbags who convinced members they were "nice"

at least LittleGuy's keeping things real.

After all this bullshit, a sponsor is only as good as their word. If they cant keep their word what good are they.

Back