• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm in Mexico, anything still good here gear-wise?

jerome simpson

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In Mexico City and there are pharmacies all over the place. I haven?t walked in one, and my Spanish is bad to begin with. I?ve tried searching the internets with limited results, anyone know what you can get in a pharmacy across the border that is actually good? Oxandronolina? Do they carry Primo? What should I ask for? :hmmm:

J

Good question. Ill be there soon and ill be looking for more xanies than I'm prescribed for a tren abuser

The first thing I would look for is vials of test. Somebody in those pharmacies probably speak English. If not, just ask for "esteroide," and see what they show you.

primoteston, testoprim-d, sostenon redijects...I think some 50mg deca is around still also

You want to leave with anything once you see hear the prices!!! Frgin outrageous....

sustanon redijects(pre-loaded), deca(preloads) and Atlantis Stenox Halo. Bro just go in ask for anabolics and the pharmacist will point u in the right direction. Make a deal and you will get amazing prices. Good luck and have fun and stock up if you can!

primoteston, testoprim-d, sostenon redijects...I think some 50mg deca is around still also
sostenon redijects = $25.00 each
Deca redijects = $20.00 each (and only 50mg) ,, Primoteston = $14.00 per amp, Sten = $7.00 per amp.... CRABS = FREE..... NO THANKS

sustanon redijects(pre-loaded), deca(preloads) and Atlantis Stenox Halo. Bro just go in ask for anabolics and the pharmacist will point u in the right direction. Make a deal and you will get amazing prices. Good luck and have fun and stock up if you can!

:buttrock:

IML Gear Cream!
If you get caught, remember in Mexico there is no such thing as a "right to a speedy trial" with that said, you will have to find a pharmacist that will deal with you, alot will not because they know its illegal, but if you check around you can find one

Walk in and look over the counter and see what they have....you may have to ask for gear..

They will speak English...gear most likely be tucked away but the bars..valiums..somas..vicodins..codiene syrup etc will be out..

You will need to get a script...its like $10-15 bucks and they will have a seperate room or shop next to the pharma for it..

Wheel and deal.....you can get good deal..but I won't mail anything home and def not try to fly it back in with you..

Hydro codon isn't available in Mexico. I was just down there and they don't sell it. Nor did I need to get a script for test. Just walk in grab it off the shelf and bargain with them. The closest thing to Vicodin that they have are tramadols. It's a synthetic opioid and they suck if ur looking for that euphoric feeling that u get from hydro codone.

If you get caught, remember in Mexico there is no such thing as a "right to a speedy trial" with that said, you will have to find a pharmacist that will deal with you, alot will not because they know its illegal, but if you check around you can find one
Gear isn't regulated south of the boarder like it is here in the states. I vaca in mehico several times a yr. I several of those times I purchased gear right in front of a police officer with zero complications.

It's getting tuff now bro, most pharmacys won't sell without a prescription, but you can pay $25 usd for it and get all you want, everything is preloaded like mention by the others, I have run ugl Deca at 500 mg a week and got the same results with preloaded 150 mgs. Try to get some (cholal modificado) it helps regenerate your liver they are cheap, am 4 hours from Mexico DF maybe next time we can hookup brotha.

Puerto Vallarta. I have a condo right off the marina. The wife and I spend weeks at a time down there.

did you take your shirt off when in mexico?

qeqezedu.jpg

My family has a few houses down there. And I've gotten all sorts of pain medicine down there I guess speaking the language helps

Considering the avg level of education down there is 5th grade, the answer is no. They don't get it.

Plenty of ex-IDF hang out in Mexico. Bets on they get it. Looks like they didn't spot you on the beach ;)

Back