• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New studies: "Conspiracy theorists" sane; government dupes crazy, hostile - See more

"It's harder to believe and defend a lie, than it is to accept the truth...no matter how awful that truth is..."ML 2013

"...but you and I will make a mark on each others foreheads, so that when we see each other, we will know that we CHOSE to be crazy, whereas everyone else...is just... CRAZY!"

Its just a simple study, however, it makes sense and I have personally spoken to anti-conspiracy theorists and I agree with whole heartedly.

Here's one of the authors of the study correcting the shit article LAM posted.
Setting the record straight on Wood & Douglas, 2013 | The Psychology of Conspiracy Theories

of course it's a shit article to you as your one of the sheep that buys the "official story" time and time again! you bought into the war on terror and 9-11 and still probably think that Oswald killed JFK!

and the internationally money lenders certainly haven't taken over the world, everything is going to be OK..in the future

LMAO...

of course it's a shit article to you as your one of the sheep that buys the "official story" time and time again! you bought into the war on terror and 9-11 and still probably think that Oswald killed JFK!

and the internationally money lenders certainly haven't taken over the world, everything is going to be OK..in the future

LMAO...

You got egg in your face. Don't be such a bitch about it.

Back