• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Larry Elder shits on Piers Morgan

Geeze people are going nuts with this!
They were BOTH wrong and stupid that day.. unfortunately Zimmerman had a gun and someone died over nothing...
The tool should have stayed in his house and minded his own business imo!

Wow that was fucking great ... There is a black man i have the utmost respect for . There are niggers and there a respected black men and that is 1 of them . Niggers are just like white trash ....dam i love hearing this man speak

I thought petition to deport Piers Morgan was going through. :clapping:

He said he would leave if the 2nd Amendment was not overturned. I guess he likes it here too much to follow through.

uncle tom. look it up. :coffee:

Your not used to an edaucated black man who knows how to carry himself and can speak the english langauge ... Keep hanging with those nigga's you love so much

Your not used to an edaucated black man who knows how to carry himself and can speak the english langauge ... Keep hanging with those nigga's you love so much

lol.

IML Gear Cream!
Snap! :lol:

Oh my you got me .... Ha ha ha . Good 1 LW . Doesnt change the fact that you continually lied and fabricated at least 25 times in the Zimm thread . You are a nigga lover that is not disputable . Larry Elders is an Uncle Tom > now that is a whole lot funnier then me not using spell check . Keep up the good spell checking its another useful skill you can bring with you to chi town to teach the niggas as your solving the black on black crime epidemic . 50 percent of the murders in this country are commited by 3 percent of the population . Keep defending until its your 6'3 son who catches a stray bullet by one of these so called children . You are clueless and will continue to be till you are personally affected . I on the other hand see the truth in front of my eyes. Besides being an emotional women who goes against facts because of her feelings are also not to smart and blind to the real world . Say hello to Mr. Rork and tattoo for me on fantasy island .

^^^ that's pretty funny to murf :lol:

Captn stop being an Uncle Tom and liking both of our post ..:paddle:

Murf is col sanders an Uncle Tom? That's who I think of when I hear it

No he was a creepy ass whip Cracker

Oh my you got me .... Ha ha ha . Good 1 LW . Doesnt change the fact that you continually lied and fabricated at least 25 times in the Zimm thread . You are a nigga lover that is not disputable . Larry Elders is an Uncle Tom > now that is a whole lot funnier then me not using spell check . Keep up the good spell checking its another useful skill you can bring with you to chi town to teach the niggas as your solving the black on black crime epidemic . 50 percent of the murders in this country are commited by 3 percent of the population . Keep defending until its your 6'3 son who catches a stray bullet by one of these so called children . You are clueless and will continue to be till you are personally affected . I on the other hand see the truth in front of my eyes. Besides being an emotional women who goes against facts because of her feelings are also not to smart and blind to the real world . Say hello to Mr. Rork and tattoo for me on fantasy island .

why are you so hot under the collar about this anyway? kinda weird you're calling me emotional. i'm opinionated but not really running hot or cold. kinda tepid on the whole thing. anger is an emotion ya know. just sayin' :coffee:

and there's a difference between lying and not having enough of a bug up my ass about this to have read every tidbit that came out. some shit i don't even post on here because i know it will ruin someones day... but i'll make an exception just for you. this is the kinda shit that puts a bug in my ass. maybe you can stop hating on some dead teenager that bought a watermelon drink and liked his weed and give this guy a thought or two http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130718/NEWS03/307180117/Man-wanted-in-rape-of-4-month-old-baby. there's a fucking million more just like him. get a grip. a lot of people are far more deserving of your um.. emotions.

i hope the baby wasn't black or you'll give yourself hemorrhoids trying to prove she deserved it.

Is there a worse person in media than Piers Morgan? The guys is such a tool. I seriously can't stand that guy. Shows how terrible CNN is when they keep a Piers Morgan and get rid of an Amber Lyon. If you don't know who she is look her up. That girl is the coolest reporter i've ever seen. Super legit in doing proper investigative journalism. That's what we need around here in the US

IML Gear Cream!

LW according to her location lives in Bangor, Maine.
Not much chance of her son catching a stray bullet from a black man or her being affected by the 'evil black man'.
Banglor has one of the lowest levels of black population as well as crime rates in the U.S.
Based on location crime rates and racial demographics the truth as she sees it in front of her eyes every day is probably different than yours.

LW according to her location lives in Bangor, Maine.
Not much chance of her son catching a stray bullet from a black man.
Banglor has one of the lowest levels of black population as well as crime rates in the U.S.

Did I just hear DOMS start packing up and making plans to move?

Few more centuries and there will only be one race.

you know what I really dislike... in one of these media interviews. when someone asks the same question over and over and over. and the response is nothing, nothing, nothing. theres a point in the interview when piers presses larry about the ladies education. his lack of answer makes him look weak.

I remember back a few years to when a church group sponsored a group of African Refugees aka. 'those people' to move to Maine.
The comments from some of the white people living in the area and around the area with low black populations was funny as to uh oh there goes the great puritan white utopia neighborhood.

Watch out they will be burning down your covered bridges and robbing your corner doughnut shops :-D

I remember back a few years to when a church group sponsored a group of African Refugees aka. 'those people' to move to Maine.
The comments from some of the white people living in the area and around the area with low black populations was funny as to uh oh there goes the great puritan white utopia neighborhood.

Watch out they will be burning down your covered bridges and robbing your corner doughnut shops :-D
In my experience immigrants are some of the hardest workers and just best all around good people. Especially those from Africa. I had a room mate from Namibia while in college. Dude was a sprinting champion. good kid. many others to. If we have a problem here in the states it's not from immigrants. it's from the entitled poor of any race who refuse to better their situation.

Oh, hell no. I live in a state that 89% white. My neighborhood is 99% white (there are a few very cool islanders). In my neighborhood has zero crime. Well, a couple of kids spray-painted "Broncos", a local football team, on a plastic fence once. It was clean up in couple of hours. Heck, a few months ago the next door kid (about 12 years old) ran his bike into my car (I usually park in the garage, but was going back out shortly). He left me a note under the windshield-wiper letting me know that he hit my car and to let him know if he caused any damage. All he did was get a bit of dirt on my car, so it was all good.

That's the sort of place that I live.

In my experience immigrants are some of the hardest workers and just best all around good people. Especially those from Africa. I had a room mate from Namibia while in college. Dude was a sprinting champion. good kid. many others to. If we have a problem here in the states it's not from immigrants. it's from the entitled poor of any race who refuse to better their situation.

It's all the shitty illegals (Mexicans and otherwise, but mostly the Mexicans) that give legitimate immigrants a bad name.

Back