• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What is a good oral to take with tren?

cerberus16sk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im just about to finish Deca/Anadrol .. I know its a weird combo but it worked for what I wanted: to put on some water weight. Im lookin pretty good, people are commenting male and female.. but im actually a little weaker im guessing due to loss of androgens, im irritable when the anadrol is in my system which im guessing is because of its estrogenic effects.. My stamina is up a little bit from the Deca and my appetite went from literally almost nothing to hungry 24/7 which was an important goal of mine. I was having some health problems in the past and then I got food poisoning AND i was doing boxing so I lost about 20 lbs. The Deca/Anadrol got my appetite and size back, and im feeling healthy again. Now time to move on to phase 2.

i'm about to get on tren to harden those gains and get some strength. I have some test, anavar, winstrol, and dbol. I want to use 1 oral with the tren, and then with1 for cutting with the test.. and then the 3rd oral I want to use after the test as I wait for the cyp ester to leave my system and begin PCT (since orals have a short half life)

Don't bother telling me you need test as a base at all times, this is simply not true. It's told to beginners because of it's simplicity. Sex drive is not important to me and i've never had a problem with it on Tren. I also don't like mixing test and tren because it makes your blood pressure skyrocket. I want to do 1 at a time, 1 oral with each. So which oral would you reccomend with tren for strength, and which one would your reccomend with the test after for cutting?. And which would be best solo at the end to kind of taper off before PCT?

Looking forward to posting before and after pics, ive seen pretty dramatic results already. So, to simplify, these are the materials:

Tren Enth
10ml Test Cyp
Dbol
Winstrol
Anavar

what would you use with the tren, what would you use with test, and what is best solo at the end?

You should be running test throughout! Test is always a base! You shouldn't be running deca or tren by themselves. Man I hope I am just misunderstanding your post or you need to do some massive reading and research!

The Donkey recommends D-Bol

Anything. Tren can be used to bulk or cut so depending on your diet and goals you can run whatever you want.

I've had good results from test tren tbol. Nice hard solid gains.

my only choices to stack with the tren are dbol, winny, and anavar.. ive never used winny and anavar before so i'm not sure what to expect. My goal is to lift as heavy as possible. Whichever oral I don't use with the tren I will use with test afterwards and the last I will use afterwards as the test cyp leaves and wait to begin PCT.

The Donkey said Dbol, which sounds like the most reasonable answer. I appreciate it!

So for after that would you guys do Winny with test for cutting, or anavar with test? then the remaining will be used solo just basically as hormone replacement till PCT time.

Winny sucks bro. If u have var use it.

ok thanks bro. will do. everyone seems to like var they just complain about the price. seems like a rational choice. winny seems to make you brittle and is just for cosmetics so i'll save it for shits and giggles at the end.

Thanks guys

Winny is great. Lean gains and added vascularity. Winny actually builds size which makes it awesome to stack with tren.

I'd say you should buy what you need to cycle properly. This mix and match shit with the minimal amount of gear you have seems silly.

IML Gear Cream!
If I tske a healthy dose of tren or masteron. Dbol does not turn me into a watrr buffalo. Dbol and tren is a mean combo.

3 weeks into tren e sustanon and dbol cycle and strength is way up! I'd go with dbol so once you finish this cycle any water weight from dbol will be gone. Why would you NOT use test since you'll be shutdown from tren and you already have it?

I'd say you should buy what you need to cycle properly. This mix and match shit with the minimal amount of gear you have seems silly.

I chose to order these things. My goal is to first bulk, then get stronger, then cut, in that order, in seperate phases so I can see how I respond to different things first hand. After using GH my body works differently than it used to. I also am using this as an opportunity to try 3 things i haven't used before: Winstrol, Anavar And Anadrol. Once I have used them all i'll have a broader first-hand knowledge of all the compounds available, and my next cycle will be my favorites for a longer period. I have small amounts of each, but added together it is a decent amount. Thanks for the advice though

If you are after some serious mass then oxys or dbol (perhaps a mix of both) is your best bet.
Tren is a great mass builder provided there's a high estrogen environment.
Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I know you said you don't want to mix the 2, but I love low dose test, moderate tren, and oral winstrol for cutting. I like a little test in everything I run and the tren and winnie will give you that hard, dry, grainy look if your diet, cardio, and bodyfat are all on point. Most orals raise your blood pressure regaurdless, so I don't see the big deal adding 200 - 300 mgs of test in there. But to each his own. Tren and winnie are a great cutting combo. Just make sure your lean to really see effects

Have you had labs done when you are just doing deca or tren? Have you had your sperm count measured when doing so? I have done none test cycles in the past. Trust me, in the long run you will pay!

And why not use test as a base? Is your only reason...high blood pressure with the tren combo? Hey great idea...do what most bros do on here, go donate blood, drops the bp almost instantly. IML "advanced cycle support" has also helped plenty members on here lower their bp a little, including me! Do me a favor, do a search on this site about "no test cycles". The one crazy bastard that truly advocated this is SD. And no offense to SD(love you bud) but have you seen some of his cycles? He is like an insane lab rat! Listen bro, the only reason I'm getting heated is because I don't want you making the same mistakes as me and other members. I did shit wrong for a long time and paid for it. I didn't read and research like I should have. I really didn't learn the right way until a few years ago. Don't believe me? Read some of my old posts. I self admit that many years ago I didn't know what I was doing. If you don't listen to me, at least do a search here or on google and read up bro. Don't wind up on trt and struggle to have another kid for 7 years cause you dont do the research.

I chose to order these things. My goal is to first bulk, then get stronger, then cut, in that order, in seperate phases so I can see how I respond to different things first hand. After using GH my body works differently than it used to. I also am using this as an opportunity to try 3 things i haven't used before: Winstrol, Anavar And Anadrol. Once I have used them all i'll have a broader first-hand knowledge of all the compounds available, and my next cycle will be my favorites for a longer period. I have small amounts of each, but added together it is a decent amount. Thanks for the advice though

Just qurious(dont really know how that words spelled....), what do you mean your body works differntly after GH?

I know you said you don't want to mix the 2, but I love low dose test, moderate tren, and oral winstrol for cutting. I like a little test in everything I run and the tren and winnie will give you that hard, dry, grainy look if your diet, cardio, and bodyfat are all on point. Most orals raise your blood pressure regaurdless, so I don't see the big deal adding 200 - 300 mgs of test in there. But to each his own. Tren and winnie are a great cutting combo. Just make sure your lean to really see effects

honestly im just a little paranoid about BP but i can probably handle it now. I was having some health problems which I think turned out to be a combo of anemia and vitamin deficiency.. Ever since i've been taking my vitamins and staying hydrated I haven't had any problems.. tren winny sounds amazing but, im gonna do dbol this time for strength.. ive never done winny before so i dont wanna hurt myself while im lifting heavy. then im gonna do test anavar and save winny for the very end..

will post a pic of me if anyones interested in seeing me after deca/anadrol .. starting tren/dbol tomorrow

IML Gear Cream!
been doing some reading on halotestin.. imagine that and tren together

Tren is a better cutter than test, for sure.

In addition, you say that you used Anadrol & Deca and got weaker. WTF? Anadrol is a great strength drug...and nanadrolone isn't too bad either. Most guys would get at LEAST equally good strength gains from Anadrol & Deca as they would from Tren alone. In fact, most would get better strength gains with Anadrol & Deca. I think you have your entire program set up a little weird. You say your entire goal is to add mass...then strength...then cut, but I think you're going about it the wrong way. Basically, you want to add both size & strength before you cut, right? So, why not just do both at once? Just take the right compounds and you wll get big & strong the entire tme. There is no need to break your program up into different segments like that when you are trying to gain both size & strength.

Now, as far as cutting goes...yes, you will want to do things a bit differently, but the way you have things set up right now is not optimal.

Im just about to finish Deca/Anadrol .. I know its a weird combo but it worked for what I wanted: to put on some water weight. Im lookin pretty good, people are commenting male and female.. but im actually a little weaker im guessing due to loss of androgens, im irritable when the anadrol is in my system which im guessing is because of its estrogenic effects.. My stamina is up a little bit from the Deca and my appetite went from literally almost nothing to hungry 24/7 which was an important goal of mine. I was having some health problems in the past and then I got food poisoning AND i was doing boxing so I lost about 20 lbs. The Deca/Anadrol got my appetite and size back, and im feeling healthy again. Now time to move on to phase 2.

i'm about to get on tren to harden those gains and get some strength. I have some test, anavar, winstrol, and dbol. I want to use 1 oral with the tren, and then with1 for cutting with the test.. and then the 3rd oral I want to use after the test as I wait for the cyp ester to leave my system and begin PCT (since orals have a short half life)

Don't bother telling me you need test as a base at all times, this is simply not true. It's told to beginners because of it's simplicity. Sex drive is not important to me and i've never had a problem with it on Tren. I also don't like mixing test and tren because it makes your blood pressure skyrocket. I want to do 1 at a time, 1 oral with each. So which oral would you reccomend with tren for strength, and which one would your reccomend with the test after for cutting?. And which would be best solo at the end to kind of taper off before PCT?

Looking forward to posting before and after pics, ive seen pretty dramatic results already. So, to simplify, these are the materials:

Tren Enth
10ml Test Cyp
Dbol
Winstrol
Anavar

what would you use with the tren, what would you use with test, and what is best solo at the end?

Bit of a different approach....that OK...steroids are steroids..your weaker cause your not on steroids anymore..pretty basic answer but that's the reason..

IMO the bulk then cut 2 part thing isn't needed...just do it all.at the same time...so get bigger and leaner together...no real reason to split it..

You don't have to have test in your cycles...but a little low test and higher tren with either var and/or Winnie cycle would accomplish your overall goal..

75mg tren A Ed
50mg test cyp Ed
40-50mg var Ed

Something like that would work...mgs could be higher or lower depending on person...

BP issues are related to water most likely...but if you can take DECA/anadrol combo and not have bp issues but do on Tren/Test..I'm thinking the tren is the issue...could be kidney related...maybe not..any family history of hbp?.

If so then that's were the bp issue is...

Good luck....

Tren is a better cutter than test, for sure.

In addition, you say that you used Anadrol & Deca and got weaker. WTF? Anadrol is a great strength drug...and nanadrolone isn't too bad either. Most guys would get at LEAST equally good strength gains from Anadrol & Deca as they would from Tren alone. In fact, most would get better strength gains with Anadrol & Deca. I think you have your entire program set up a little weird. You say your entire goal is to add mass...then strength...then cut, but I think you're going about it the wrong way. Basically, you want to add both size & strength before you cut, right? So, why not just do both at once? Just take the right compounds and you wll get big & strong the entire tme. There is no need to break your program up into different segments like that when you are trying to gain both size & strength.

Now, as far as cutting goes...yes, you will want to do things a bit differently, but the way you have things set up right now is not optimal.

Yes it's an odd set up but it's working exactly as planned so far. I think you misunderstood me, I'm not weaker at all. I did make strength gains on all my lifts, but they werent instant strength like tren would do, it was slow and steady gains over time. Like I said, yesterday I was doing sets of 10 with heavy weight and making it look really easy, it was pretty shocking. But the 1st week I didnt notice any strength, only size. The main thing I noticed from the anadrol was increased aggression. I attribute my strength gains to the nandrolone but i'm sure the anadrol didn't hurt. I feel my connective tissues are strengthened and now i'm ready to push it to the limit on tren.

I agree that tren is a better cutter than test but i'm running test last because it seems to kind of normalize the body and get things working a little more normally after tren, which seem to lower thyroid. I know you could run them together but that normalizing effect is what i'm concerned with before starting PCT. I beleive it will make for a more smooth recovery.

Last edited:
Bit of a different approach....that OK...steroids are steroids..your weaker cause your not on steroids anymore..pretty basic answer but that's the reason..

IMO the bulk then cut 2 part thing isn't needed...just do it all.at the same time...so get bigger and leaner together...no real reason to split it..

You don't have to have test in your cycles...but a little low test and higher tren with either var and/or Winnie cycle would accomplish your overall goal..

75mg tren A Ed
50mg test cyp Ed
40-50mg var Ed

Something like that would work...mgs could be higher or lower depending on person...

BP issues are related to water most likely...but if you can take DECA/anadrol combo and not have bp issues but do on Tren/Test..I'm thinking the tren is the issue...could be kidney related...maybe not..any family history of hbp?.

If so then that's were the bp issue is...

Good luck....

I think you're right and next time I will do it as you said. The reason for the weird set up is i'm trying 3 things i've never done before. That was my first time trying anadrol, this will also be my first time using winny and anavar.. I just got a little bit of each. Now I will know which is my favorite of everything available and I can plan accordingly in the future.

Tren alone doesn't give me any problems. I think its the combo of the water retention from test with the tren together that made it bad. It was so bad the blood vessels in my eyes were bursting. I had to stop immediately. The Deca/Anadrol was surprisingly easy to get used to. As long as I drink a lot of water and gatorade I feel pretty good. My blood pressure apparently was high but not dangerously high but it felts high to me.. They tried to tell me it was anxiety but I know my body. Something was up, but taking vitamins helped (B, zinc, magnesium, D). Especially coenzyme q-10.. check out this list of health benefits

Coenzyme Q10 - Health Benefits

I highly reccomend this shit.. it will save your life ^

Why are you so worried about blood pressure? Your worrying probably spikes it more than the tren will.

If you are after some serious mass then oxys or dbol (perhaps a mix of both) is your best bet.
Tren is a great mass builder provided there's a high estrogen environment.
Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

As per my 1st post. Tren is a great mass builder, provided that there is a relatively high E2 environment (not to be confused with sky high, ott range E2)
Both Dbol and Oxys have a tendency to increase E2. Hence Tren + one of the mentioned earlier yield insane mass gains.
Steers implanted with TBA and E2, which had the highest gains among the steer groups, had the highest serum GH and IGF-I...
Use of trenbolone acetate and estradiol in intact and castrate male cattle: effects on growth, serum hormones, and carcass characteristics.

Also I agree with predator, test should be the base to every cycle (at at least 250mg a week)

I believe test is best, and with tren I would imagine great things. I like the idea of using fluoxymest as an oral. Hey, I don't think I get nothing for doin this. What am I doing giving this great stuff up?Lol

Back