• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lurker turned member

backslide

All I wanted was a Pepsi
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Lurker turned member

I have a host of favorite sites I like to read and gather education from, but are members of hardly any.
Over the past few weeks I?ve been lurking here and really got a good feeling from folks here. Very respectful of others, even when someone may be wrong they don?t thrash or flame them, but rather educate rationally. I can respect that because it all boils down to education for me? what I learn and what I can pass on that is helpful to someone else.

I registered just yesterday and with only 1 post was greeted and made to feel like I?ve been a member for years. Thanks DJ (dieseljimmy).

A bit about me?
Normal everyday family guy who likes to work out and be the best he can.
Wife, kids, dog, etc. Nothing super special about me.
I've been working out since I was 23, but in the wake of marriage, kids, job, and all that responsible type crap from about 30 to 36 I slacked off and grew a beer belly. At 37 I just got sick and tired of being and decided it was finally time to start taking care of myself again. By that time I sorted out all the responsibility stuff and really had no reason not to get back into the lifestyle I loved so much and have been hitting it hard ever since, never looked back.
Great influence on the kids too as they love working out with me, now that they are older and get it. Wife loves it because I have my 6 pack back and it?s not a bag of bottles.

It's all good and I'm happy to contribute in any way I can here. I learn so much reading other peoples experiences, questions, answers, and discussions. The Vets, Admins, Board Reps, etc. are all extremely knowledgeable and approachable.

Thanks for having me.

\backslide

Welcome aboard.

Welcome bro

Great to have you here! We're a funny bunch, but your right this is hands down the most knowledgeable and respectful board.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome and I agree.. most people here will help you..DJ has been a wealth of knowledge for me but he will also set you straight which is good... Their are a ton more I could mention just remember to be careful in AG it gets dangerous in there...lol

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Back