• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

US Veteran cuts down American flag that was flying under Mexican flag in Reno

IML Gear Cream!
DGG secretly loves us. He shows love with verbal abuse and excessive coffee sipping.

They don't care if it's disrespectful.
They have no respect for Americans.
A few years ago they were marching in the streets of American cities waving Mexican flags and demanding amnesty.
Their allegiance is to Mexico, their cultural identity and cultural norms are Mexican, not American.
They have no intent to assimilate.

The goal is to take back what they think was stolen from them by implementing "La Raza"and raising the Mexican flag over the capitols of every southwestern state in the U.S..
we stole their land, the least we can do is let them landscape it
hey-essay-got-a-lawn-that-needs-mowing.jpg

I did not know it was illegal :hmmm: BUT our flag should be on top IMO... Go to another country and you won't see our flag flying just being burned
In the US, the only flag which can be flown over the American flag is the UN flag, or that's the way its supposed to be. Not sure how serious they are about enforcing it.

In the US, the only flag which can be flown over the American flag is the UN flag, or that's the way its supposed to be. Not sure how serious they are about enforcing it.

On any US land, territory, etc only the US flag flies the highest. Even over the UN flag.

Used to be good gears coming out of Mexico.

I think Goldman Sachs is more of a problem than those messicans.

On any US land, territory, etc only the US flag flies the highest. Even over the UN flag.
I cant believe nobody knows this shit, US flag is always highest, even overseas on a US military base. When you hang the flag on a wall the union is always top left ( union is blue square with stars )

Fuck Flags: Mexican, American, or any other. Flags are gay.

^^ wears rainbow bandanas

IML Gear Cream!
people are pretty hard at work turning this country into a shit hole from the inside out too
Their are scumbags in every race, that's true. But, Latinos and jigs seem to have a much higher percentage of trash than caucasians.

I've see wiggers, but never seen any little shit acting messican, do they exist?

i dunno esse.

guess you weren't around during the cheech n chong era. :coffee:

Freak Flag

I grew up in the shadow of The Bomb
Come of age during Viet Nam
Many thousand gone - I never did know why
Well look around - it's so hard to see
What's happening to our big family
I'm an American - I'm gonna let my freak flag fly - fly

Well my dad preached a message of love
I heard him say on the day he passed on above
He said "Use what you got, son, to raise a hopeful cry"
Dad, I heard what you had to say
I try to hold to it every day
I'm your boy - I'm gonna let my freak flag fly - fly - fly

Flag of green, flag of brown
Leaves in the sky, roots in the ground
I'm singing and stomping by the dawns early light
For every soul being beat down
For every child who sees the light and turns around
Come on now - let's let that freak flag fly - fly - fly

it is illegal. the only flag that is permitted to fly on the same level with the American flag is a Texas flag. everything else must fly below the american flag (in america of course)

Even in Texas nobody flys the Texas flag at the same height..I was 20 miles from the Mexican border a week ago and every Mexican flag was below the American flag...most Mexicans I know(and its a lot) refer too themselves as Americans(ones that are legal)...and not Mexican..

My grandfather and his brother both fought in WW2 in the pacific. I don't give a shit about nationalism.

Do I have advantages here? Yup. Just like I'd have advantages in Australia, England, France, Germany, Finland etc etc.

Yep. but Americans some how think the USA is the center of the world and only place to live...... what the Gov wants....

I love the people here and the American sea... but the GOV for the the passed 30 years has been mostly a joke!

Fuck Flags: Mexican, American, or any other. Flags are gay.

YES! after reading all this bs talk about flags , finally on the third page I find someone who says it! its just a fucking flag !!

ps: he had both flags up, giving respect to both the USA and MEXICO.

IML Gear Cream!
Yep. but Americans some how think the USA is the center of the world and only place to live...... what the Gov wants....

Americans take pride in their country, and they don't like when people shit on it.

Also, I'll quote Tony Blair when a reporter asked him if America is still a great country (from memory): "There are two things that define how great a country is: How many people are trying to get and how many peopl are trying to get out."

How many people are trying to get into the USA? How many are trying to get out? How many people are trying to get into the Mexico? How many are trying to get out?

Mexico: a place so shitty that even Mexicans don't want to live there.

we get about 20 percent of immigrants worldwide. people used to come here for jobs now they come here for welfare.:coffee:

A new report by the United Nations Children's Fund, on the well-being of children in 35 developed nations, turned up some alarming statistics about child poverty. More than one in five American children fall below a relative poverty line, which UNICEF defines as living in a household that earns less than half of the national median. The United States ranks 34th of the 35 countries surveyed, above only Romania and below virtually all of Europe plus Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japan.

child-poverty-rates.jpg

Map: How 35 countries compare on child poverty (the U.S. is ranked 34th)

A new report by the United Nations Children's Fund, on the well-being of children in 35 developed nations, turned up some alarming statistics about child poverty. More than one in five American children fall below a relative poverty line, which UNICEF defines as living in a household that earns less than half of the national median. The United States ranks 34th of the 35 countries surveyed, above only Romania and below virtually all of Europe plus Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japan.

As I've stated before, the USA is the Western country with the highest amount of third-worlders, both legal and not. If we were to expel all of them, many of our statistics would rise dramatically.

http://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/irb_august2010.pdf

immigrants are in the same boat we are as far as poverty, unemployment, and welfare here. the fact they come here and end up on welfare is because right now George Carlin is more right than ever that a big red white and blue dick is being jammed up our asses and

"The owners of this country know the truth. It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."

George Carlin ~ The American Dream - YouTube

As I've stated before, the USA is the Western country with the highest amount of third-worlders, both legal and not. If we were to expel all of them, many of our statistics would rise dramatically.

because that'd be so much easier than taking a real hard look at why the native born are being robbed of their jobs, homes, pensions etc by a bunch of rich greedy cocksuckers? then getting off our asses to change it? blaming immigrants is the easy way out. they aren't the one with their cock in our ass. we are on a path to SELF destruction not immigrant destruction. i picture a man ravaged in body and mind by syphilis saying, this broken toe is going to kill me. dude, you're dead already.

child-poverty-rates.jpg

you'll never see that on the news, they want you to think that everyone is doing well and those who aren't are abusing the government benefits

even if every last one of over 40 million immigrants were on full benefit welfare it wouldn't be as expensive financially or in American lives as another war. and we know another bullshit war is right around the corner.

America still allows emigration; the door has not yet slammed. But America punishes the act and it is proposing legislation to punish it more. For example, a bill called the Ex-PATRIOT Act is in the Senate. Its full name is the Expatriation Prevention by Abolishing Tax-Related Incentives for Offshore Tenancy Act, and it would ban anyone who expatriates from ever setting foot again on American soil. As the law stands today, the ?exit tax? for those who emigrate without renouncing citizenship is to be saddled with a US tax liability in perpetuity; in short, double taxation. The ?exit tax? for those who renounce citizenship is the complexity of the process and a confiscation of wealth from those who have it. This is a fiscal Berlin Wall. Those who quietly leave and ?stay gone? without notifying the U.S. state are similar to pre-wall East Berliners. They fall somewhat between emigrants and defectors, with their main reason for silence being to escape notice. Hopefully, the door for them to do so will remain open.

Should Americans Emigrate or Defect?

Ron Paul: The “Ex-PATRIOT” Act – America’s Berlin Wall for Tax Refugees | Ron Paul .com

The characteristic mark of a tyrannical regime is that it eventually finds it necessary to erect walls to keep people from leaving. This is why we should be troubled by the ?Ex-PATRIOT Act,?

Current law already dictates that Americans with a net worth of over $2 million who expatriate must be assumed to have sold all their assets and must pay a corresponding punitive exit tax on those assumed sales. The Ex-PATRIOT Act goes even further than current law by assessing a 30% capital gains tax on all future earnings of expatriates. Not content just with this additional tax, the bill also grants the IRS the sole authority to determine whether individuals have expatriated for tax purposes and allows the IRS to bar those individuals from ever re-entering the United States. Finally, the bill blatantly violates the ex post facto provisions of the U.S. Constitution by extending all of these provisions to anyone who has given up their U.S. citizenship within the past decade.

Back