• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Acne problems

Keat0n

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,

I kinda stopped getting pimples, I only get a few a week now, before I got massive pimples all the time, but I'm not left with scars.

How do I remove these scars? I even tried laser, didn't work that much, scars still there, and I also tan a lot, which makes it less noticeable, but when you get close up, you can just see that nasty scarring.

Help me guys!

sorry I mis read your post. not sure if there is any real remedy for scarring other then laser treatments

Time my man... maybe a scrub or laser later on. time to man up and accept the scars in my opinion... I got some many years ago when I ran first cycle, dbol and deca ( I know better now) but after a few cycles I did not really get them fuckers anymore , thank god!

Finger nail polish remover but it had to contain acetone dab a small amount on pimple and it will dry up crazy fast

Finger nail polish remover but it had to contain acetone dab a small amount on pimple and it will dry up crazy fast

I'm gonna have to try that. I'm on 20mg of accutane now and it's great. But I need to remember the nail polish remover

How many laser treatments did you do ?

IML Gear Cream!
damn you must have it bad to go through that. I broke out pretty bad my second cycle. This is my biggest cycle ever and I have no had one zit. Well i did when i went camping for 5 days but i sum that up to camping for 5 days living off the land.

I need to find a way to get rid of this shitty acne, I looked so fucking handsome before I had it, but now it just ruins my sexyness ahaha.

FUArk

Is it acne on your face or back/chest?

Accutane my friend, 6 months of it should nearly eliminate the problem.

Go to a dermatologist man. I cant believe the laser treatments didnt do much.

Back