• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Holy Sh!t!

Julie7Ulie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK People. I dont mean to be so dramatic, but everyone is missing out BIG time if you dont try this recipe. It takes TEN minutes to make, and DEAR GOD, is this good. :banana:

Now W8lifter's old recipe here:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17580

is where this came from. Good freakin stuff.

Now what is different about everything are blueberries.
And splenda when mixing the batter.

If you dont feel like reading through that thread, then here:

Measure these to your intake. (these measurements were mine)
Its a 3 step process.

1. Take 5 strawberries (if they are frozen, thaw them in the microwave until you can squoosh them a bit, 1.5 TBS of heavy cream, and some splenda
Blend this until creamy. set aside.

2. Take 1 scoop vanilla whey, 1 TBS flax meal, 3 egg whites and a little more splenda with .5 cup of blueberries. Blend for 10 seconds.

3. pour batter into nonstick pan (you dont need nonstick spray), and cook like a pancake. flip and cook on both sides. Remove and put it on a plate. pour the strawberry cream on it and fold like a taco.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOD. I could sell these and make millions. :hehe:

I sh!t you not, Please for the love of GOd, make them. And thank me later.

-- oh and W8 - thanks for the idea. Im never eating anything else again . :thumb: :clap:

Last edited:
LMAO!! I made something almost exactly like that this morning. :lol: Except I skipped the fruit and used cinnamon and nutmeg and splenda instead!

My God. I JUST ate this and I swear my eyes got stuck in the back of my head.

If my taste buds could orgasm, I swear they would have. :O :rofl:

Man I want to cry.

I want more. :nut:

Originally posted by Jodi
LMAO!! I made something almost exactly like that this morning. :lol: Except I skipped the fruit and used cinnamon and nutmeg and splenda instead!

OOOOOOOO :D :banana:

Did you stuff it w/anything? or eat it like a plain pancake? :hmmm:

Plain :D It was good

Today I did

6 Egg Whites
Spalsh of water
.5 Scoop CHOCOLATE Protein
Splenda
3.5 T. Flax Meal

It was very yummy! :D

Its an artificial sweetner made of sucralose. :)

Originally posted by Julie7Ulie
My God. I JUST ate this and I swear my eyes got stuck in the back of my head.

If my taste buds could orgasm, I swear they would have. :O :rofl:

A foodgasm. It's been a while since I've had one of these. I'll have to try this. :dance: :banana:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Jodi

I made this over the weekend with cinnamon and vanilla whey. It tasted just like french toast (except no syrup, of course) :grumble:

why the foock are you using splenda(sucralose), im sure you dont want to have nerve damage and other nervous system related problems later in life. stick with fructose......

i gotta post some of my pics, just started working out hard about 6 months ago, already getting pretty cut up

but then again, im sure you knew that.

Won't ever catch me using Fructose! :no:

hahahah, why is that ?

fructose is a fruit sugar derivative and

sucralose and aspatane are biologicaly altered poisons,,, i mean sugars

Here is just 1 reason why! Read

and i can give you about 1,000,000 link to why you shouldnt take sucralose and aspartane. haha, shall we

ITS FROM YOUR OWN ARTICLE,

"In men, the fructose diet raised plasma triglyceride levels by 32%, although there was no effect seen with the women being studied. "

I know all about the effects, I just don't care about them. My goal is fat loss and BB and the little bit of Splenda I use per day is not my concern. I have another article on fructose about weight gain but you seemed more concern about the health benefits. I personally don't care about it because like I said, I use so little of it and there are far more dangerous things I'm exposed to daily than sucralose or aspartame! :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
jodi,

what do you know about Asulfame Potassium, how do you think that ranks among sucralose and aspatame

Haven't read much about acesulfame potassium, too new for side affects, much more bitter taste than sucralose.

Back