• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Follistatin 344

DEE151

*I Got Gear*
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys i need some help on this.
I have 2 vials of folli but I am not shire how to take it.
Mix 1ml of bac water
So if I have u100 slin pin 100mcg will be the 10mark right?
So what size needle and gage do I need?
Looking to inject in bies, chest, or shoulders sound pretty easy.
If I miss something pleas help. Thanks.

1ml will make the 10 mark 100mcg

Dose it with a slin pin IM for 20 days at 100mcg ed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Never taken it... but if 1 mg is in vial. Then your reconsitution math is correct

Old school... you have experience with this product? General impressions?

Old school... you have experience with this product? General impressions?

I've used over 20mg of folli over the last 2 years. After many 10 day protocols of 100mcg and some with 200mcg I found that a 20 day at 100mcg to be most effective. Especially when if been on cycle for some time.

Muscle fullness, hardness, and, 3-8 pounds of lbm can be expected. I enjoy the shit out of the stuff.

What size skin pin and gage do I need? Can I inject in my shoulders?

And chest and bise what size needle would I need for these spots.

I would recommend you preload some syringes and freeze them until ready to use. Once recon'd, based on my personal experiences, I beleive it starts to degrade after 2-3 days in bac...roughly 5 days in AA solution.

IML Gear Cream!
I've used over 20mg of folli over the last 2 years. After many 10 day protocols of 100mcg and some with 200mcg I found that a 20 day at 100mcg to be most effective. Especially when if been on cycle for some time.

Muscle fullness, hardness, and, 3-8 pounds of lbm can be expected. I enjoy the shit out of the stuff.

spot on..if its legit folli the changes seen are pretty amazing...20 days is perfect...after that it seems to come to a slow halt...in all my research i have never seen body comp changes like with good folli...the issue sometimes being good folli...

spot on..if its legit folli the changes seen are pretty amazing...20 days is perfect...after that it seems to come to a slow halt...in all my research i have never seen body comp changes like with good folli...the issue sometimes being good folli...

Agreed, As of late is has been difficult finding Folli, let alone finding real folli.

To all the Peptide Suppliers, Bring back some damn folli!! there is a market for it... NOW! lol

What's the worse that can happen if I choose to run my folli for 20 days?
Been on a cycle for almost 2yrs now...

Back