• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

All you need to know about TREN

IML Gear Cream!
Great post very informative

Very informative. Helped me make a decision. Thanks.

excellent post! Thanks for the knowledge

excellent read man

great info

Sent from my TM9S775 using Tapatalk

Great info bro.. thanks for taking the time to post this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Great post. I'm going to try tren for the summer. My cycle will be AY tipp 250mg 1cc a week. Tren 50mg EOD and maybe sum mast. What do you guys think about the mast prop, 100mg or 50mg. Also ed or EOD for mast?? Can sum of you experience tren user tell me how bad the insoma gets. Also how is ur appetie while on tren. I hear sum users lose there appetie. Again great post.

i never lost my appetite while on tren. i ran 400mg of tren with 250mg of test and had great results. the insomnia and night sweats did get bad though but nothing i couldnt handle because in the end it was worth it. i ran ay test cyp and ay tren e. for 10 weeks. started to want to kill ppl at week 7 though.

Go Hard Or Go Home!!

IML Gear Cream!
how does the Tren tabs and Tren liquid from Primordial compare in regards to side effects and results?

OMG Cap, you're my fucking hero right now. I've been trolling for days trying to find some form of an intelligent answer to my questions and you answered them all! You even wrote it in "basic bitch" language so the dumbasses can understand...ok, I didn't sleep last night so I'm in that category right now. <br><br>But thanks again...I'm looking for my second cycle and I figured to go hard or go home since my first run of Test was a major success and I've gotta be purdy for the summer. So yeah, time to drop my hard-earned money on the most expensive shit I can find! :)

^^^ My pleasure

wow very nice read thx thecaptn ur awesome, see below my upcomming summer cycle do i have everything coverd up well?

1-12 test c 250mg ew
1-10 tren e 400 mg ew
1-10 mast e 400mg ew
1-until pct hcg @ 1000 iu ew
1-10 dostinex @ 1 mg ew
nizoral shampoo

whay u guys think?im on 500 test c and 900 mg bold now gonna switch it as is above wirtten

Thanks for the Info. Great Article; printed it to read after work. I love Tren too. Learning more and more everyday.Thanks again,
Stay Healthy,
Keith O
SteeltownIron

IML Gear Cream!
Best post I've found about Tren! Thanks so much to theCaptn' again! And, if I could be so bold to offer some additional advice or more appropriately, strengthen some of the points made:
- Tren is extremely powerful; if you're a novice and considering incorporating into your regiment, make sure you have ALL the necessary gear/equipment!
- I ran Tren (improperly) years ago; no antiprogestin, no PCT. I'm now (age 39) reliant upon TRT for life. Not the end of the world, just a pain in the ass.
- Prolactin levels will elevate...GUARANTEED!
- Recrytallization method highly recommended.
Run quality stuff at proper doses and results will be phenomenal.

I'm finding keeping my test at TRT baseline levels I'm getting the best results in tren.

The lower the test, the lower my aggression and improvement in sleep. I am sweating at night thou by the gallon. I have sugar-free electrolytes and taurine in a water bottle beside my bed.

Basically below is a good starting point:

20mg prop ED
50mg tren ace ED

I think 80mg ED is a sweet spot, but I'm handling 100mg and even 150mg.

Some ppl can handle high or higher test. It's different for everyone.

Hey Captn, is there a ratio here solid enough to post up? Looks like a lot of bro's seem to like a 2:1 (tren:test), which is what I was about to try... What do you, or anyone else, think? How does that change with the introduction of masteron here?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it's individual bro, experiment to see what's optimal for you. Have at least enough test to cover basic functions, but some guys can deal with a lot more.

I believe it's individual bro, experiment to see what's optimal for you. Have at least enough test to cover basic functions, but some guys can deal with a lot more.

nice to see another steroids guru tell about products !

Lol, especially nice Tren produc like we sale in shop.

Ahh just started today on my fav. cycle test c and tren e. What is my biggest concern at moderate levels of both 300 test 400 tren? Anti estro or prolactin blocker? Awesome stuff Capt. As always thanks again.

If it's your favorite cycle you should probably already know. I am taking Aromasin daily and caber 1mg weekly and this is my first Tren cycle at 600 test and 400 Tren.

I still dont know:

1) What causes the night sweats?

2) Explain the pathway for its lipolytic effect?

3) What causes the cough?

GDI, i need answers!

what is tren????

1) What causes the night sweats?
"highly androgenic and sweat glands have androgen receptors so the sweating is a way of clearing the tren that has attached to the androgen receptor " from Access R.I.P. brother
A possible rise in body temp as this is happening? I would suggest that you take your temp before bed and if you wake due to unbearable night sweats, take your temp again and see if your temp has risen ~ basskiller

2) Explain the pathway for its lipolytic effect?
Trenbolone "may involve a direct stimulation of lipolysis, as demonstrated by an increased expression of enzymes involved in lipolysis in the liver" taken directly from another article

3) What causes the cough?
prostaglandins and or pulmonary oil microembolism

Back