• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

J'bo!!!!!! We Are Thinking Of You!!!!!

lina

It's a Wonderful Life!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, just thinking of you and I know you kicked ass today and are probably stuffing your face right now!!!

So any updates?

Dave? anyone? :shrug:

I am thinking about you, too! I bet you kicked everyones ass!!

Maybe I am sleep deprived...but I think I saw her 'online' earlier...or was that yesterday? 9 hours of sleep in 3 days will do that to ya.

Sitting in this damn forum...and working on my new forum. Toooo addicting....oh I drank one night and then stayed up ALL night chatting with Dero last night...time got away.

LOL...it was actually fun. Couple of people came around 3 am or so and couldn't believe he was still up. We both out lasted all the IM chatters last night....well this morning lol

or bored? :rofl:

No, be nice kuso!!

I'm sure he found ways to entertain and to keep ...uhm.. it up....her up!!

Don't worry buff! We know what happens at the IM chatroom!!!

It's a ritual!!!

It gets all hot and steamy , food goes flying everywhere, whip cream, etc.....and then the next day the cleaners bitch about all the mess and the stickyness the next day!

:laugh:

There was NO watermelons in da chatromm last night...
:p :p :p
Hiya yall!!!:)

...AND I"M STILL UP!!!!!!
:grin:

Updates?? I will let J'bo tell ya... I was in a bar tonight and quite tipsy... that is if you've noticed in my other posts...!

But you did hit the nail on the noggin with this posts, Lina..... Definitely thinking of J'bo and her comp! Regardless of anything, I'm always wishing her the best and very proud of her hard work and ethics..

J'bo...... your awesome girlie! :kiss:

I hope you did GREAT!! You know that we are all behind you wishing you well. Let us know how you did. :thumb:

Oh, I get it!

She drowned in the bathtub full of icecream, peanut butter, whip cream and cherries....

I wonder when she's going to come up for some air....

Jenny!!!!

bumping for J'Bos results.

I think she is indulging in the Krispy Kreme of the month. Key Lime Pie Donut.

C'MON JENNY!!! WHERE R U HONEY!????? We all are wondering how ya did chickadeeeeee

:) :)

IML Gear Cream!
Put DOWN the donut...oh wait. You are done with your comp...eat away :) hope you enjoy it...I know I would :D

Please hurry and tell us how you did....we miss you!!!

Well i am back from a long but fun weekend.

Thanks for making this thread it means alot to me :cry:

I am not really in the best of moods right now cause i geuss i am still overwelmed about how the weekend unfolded.

I came into the show in the best shape i have ever been in...tighter, leaner and with more confidence. My goal was for overall since there was only one othr girl in my class and one other girl in med class. I came in first in my class.....the judges barely even put the class on stage and we did our turns and i was awarded first in every round from every judge. so you can imagine that this wasnt what i was aiming for. The med "bitch" (and i dont say that because she took overall i say that because she truely is) came in great shape and threw a full wig on that looked alot like my real hair. Anyways she was leaner and more striated than i...however i was tighter and had alot more muscle and shape than her. This is why i beat her 3 months ago when i was softer and not as defined......so where the consistency is....i dont know....k i am getting all uptight again...will go into more details later.....aside from that the judges were abviously smoking crack backstage because they made BAD calls in all of the fitness divisions and some bb'ing once as well....cant tell you how many boo's they got.

Lina= no stuffin for me...had a sushi roll, piece of pizza and lots of water and a few pepsi.....then yesterday i had pancakes for breaky and some cake with my lunch...still kept my protein high though.....the outcome of this competition just made me hungerier for a win next time :heart:

Buff= 1st in my class but to be honest it wasnt that big of an accomplishment and i did not reach my goal of winning however i was proud of how i looked and came in.

Dero= watermelons......lol......dont forget the donuts ;) i havent had one yet and dont think i will until Vegas

Dave= thanks baby :heart:

Badger= i did fine...next year i am going to KILL though

Lina= actually i forgot about the ice cream with pb and nuts...thanks for reminding me ;)

Stacey= I am back...but still down....wont be long though...starting to perk up already thanks to you guys ;)

I am back and ready to get them all next year.

I am sorry it didn't turn out like you wanted. I will still say congrat on the 1st...YOU DID DESERVE IT AND MORE!! I don't have a doubt that you wont go kick ass next time. You have more will power than any person I know...well other than Jodi. You will conquor and kick ass.

Glad your back, babe. We missed ya. :kiss:

with that done ... and hopefully the disappointment staging an even more vigourous onstage assault next year, you can now look forward to a serious cheat weekend in Vegas baby!!

Sorry to hear you didn't reach the goal you set, but like you've stated, it only makes meeting that gola next year even easier. ;)

Oh, honey! I'm sorry you were dissappointed. I know how badly you wanted this. But I still think First in your class is AWESOME! And as NT stated, it makes you drive yourself more towards the next one. I still admire your drive and dedication and I'm positive you will get it in due time!!!!! Congrats on your placing!!!!! :thumb:

Celebrate your achievement for being a healthy, fit, beautiful and smart woman! :heartpump

It's OK J'bo,, we'll get em' next year. Post some pics as soon as possible though. We'd love to see you and "the she Devil" side by side.

lol....thanks lina, buff, and everyone else.

i will post pics as soon as i get them...promise.

Nudies just for Rusty too...just joking thats only for the married men...ha....i think maybe i should set rusty up with the overall she devil.

J'bo,, He already has his sister. You know dem types. hahahaha

Pssssssssssssst!!!Dave!!!A new puter???
What are you testing????

Back