• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Advertising

Faymus

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey there, I have tried contacting the advertising side of IML for a few days now but havn't gotten a response. I was just curious if I could get someone to shoot me a PM and/or throw me an E-mail about it.

Advertising Pricing and Options:
$600/month (company sub-forum on anabolicsteroid, ironmagazine and AnabolicMuscleForums.com, 3 month minimum ($1,800) for NEW advertisers - required)

Add-on options:
$600/month xtra for a 728x90 STATIC banner (appears on both forum home pages, ASF and IMF)
$600/month xtra Exclusive ANNOUNCEMENT thread (appears on both boards, every forum listing)
$500/month xtra for 728x90, 150x150 banner rotation that appears on both boards, and our main site in numerous
places!

Mass PM's:
$500 each (both forums included)

Late Payment Fees:
If payment is not received within 2 days of your due date a $200 late fee will be applied.

*prices subject to change

Payment methods we accept:
PayPal
MoneyPaks
Cash (USD only)
Check
Bank Wire
Walmart Money
MoneyGram

Thanks!

IronMag generates more traffic and has more registered and unregistered lurkers than most of the sites I'm the bodybuilding community. Your investment would be well worth it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Advertising Pricing and Options:
$500/month (company sub-forum both forums, 3 month minimum for NEW advertisers - required)

Add-on options:
$600/month xtra for a728x90 STATIC banner (appears on both forum home pages)
$500/month xtra Exclusive ANNOUNCEMENT thread (appears on both boards, every forum listing)
$500/month xtra for 728x90, 150x150 banner rotation that appears on both boards, and our main site in numerous
places!

Mass PM's:
$500 each (both forums included)

Late Paymnet Fees:
If payment is not recieved within 5 days of your due date a $100 late fee will be applied.

Thanks!

Both forums is this forum and anabolicsteroidforums?

The $500 for company sub-forum gets a banner at top of sub-forum, like I see with other advertisers?

What are payment options?

Both forums is this forum and anabolicsteroidforums?

The $500 for company sub-forum gets a banner at top of sub-forum, like I see with other advertisers?

What are payment options?
Yes, IMF and ASF.

Banners in your sub are included but nowhere else.

3 month minimum payment for NEW advertisers - required.

I'm looking to advertise as well u see your prices I'm interested who do I need to email with payment options?

Back