• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pregnant women give me wood

dieseljimmy

DRSE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I will admit it if I see your wife walking down the street and shes pregnant I'm thinking about having sex with her. I love pregnant women. The form, the shape, the swollen dark nipples, the hormone induced violations

ROID you better back me up here...

pregnant-2.jpg

so you like fat girls?

it is a fetish of mine

Swollen vagine too, makes it even tighter! Just had sex with one last night, it was wonderful, she even got on top!:eek:

tumblr_mnkkpsgVEN1s6xisxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mnpysmCAyL1snax6ro1_1280.jpg

every time you fucking a pregnant woman you poking baby with your cock..technically you fucking him too

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
every time you fucking a pregnant woman you pocking baby with your cock..technically you fucking him too

that just sweetens the deal

Pregnant women make my ding dong hard.

Skeet Skeet Skeet Skeet

There should be a pregnant women dating site.

Pregnant, lactating and peeing. The holy trifecta. Can a pregnant woman lactate?

Pregnant, lactating and peeing. The holy trifecta. Can a pregnant woman lactate?
my wife dripped a few drops of milk on my chest when we were banging, kinda threw my off but didn't stop me

my wife dripped a few drops of milk on my chest when we were banging, kinda threw my off but didn't stop me

some people would pay a lot of money for that milk..the ultimate superfood...if you have any spare,send it to me

every time you fucking a pregnant woman you poking baby with your cock..technically you fucking him too

thanks for that bro, wife is 7 months......:shooter:

:roflmao:

that was when she was pregnant, after she was carrying my son she produced a lot more milk and it was about 30% fat after it sat in the fridge over night it would separate and you could see it all. After she was carrying my daughter it barely had and and she had produced a lot less milk.

When my gf was pregnant I couldnt think about anything but my dick smacking the baby in the head, kind of creeped me out. But I managed. Plus if we werent doing doggy then I would get splattered in the face with breastmilk. Not really my thing but to each their own. At least she wanted to have sex like everyday

oh hey dj dont mind me :shooter:

Back