• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Guys on gear...

LCSULLA

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been in and out of gyms since I was a teenager and I could generally tell who was on and who wasn't.
But today I was looking around and I realized that anybody could be on something. I saw two older guys (mid 50's) working out and they were vascular and big.

So i was curious, what percentage of people (do you think) at your gym use either gear/PS/ or TRT?

Oh and if this is in the wrong forum, I apologize.

there is no right forum for this because it's a fucking retarded question :coffee:

Pretty much all the really big guys are at my gym but there are a ton of little guys so maybe 10%.

Honestly, People who commit to the life style weather for sport, healthy living, or bodybuilding. Have used, or considered using at one point or another. Its the people that are inconsistent, not motivated, and just show up every so often that don't use.

Pretty much all the really big guys are at my gym but there are a ton of little guys so maybe 10%.

I bet half of those guys have used something at some point in their lives. I have a lot of friends who if you looked at you'd never guess they've been in a gym but have used gear. Usually it's stupid cycles like a shit load of dbol for two months. They bloat up for a bit then go back to scrawny when it's over.

I bet half of those guys have used something at some point in their lives. I have a lot of friends who if you looked at you'd never guess they've been in a gym but have used gear. Usually it's stupid cycles like a shit load of dbol for two months. They bloat up for a bit then go back to scrawny when it's over.

yea its funny no one wants dbol where i live because they say it makes you fat then they ask what im on (im 9% right now bulking, hygetropins kicking ASS) I tell them dbol, anadrol, high test lol and there like why arnt you blown up fat... Ummm maybe because i dont eat McDonald and know how to train. They all want to run Anavar at 75 then complain that its expensive and end up buying winstrol because the dealer says its var.

There's a lot of Guys at my gym that are on. You can tell the big puffy guys benching all the time are on. But it's funny to find out how many guys are on that look lime nothing special at all. It's funny because a good friend of mine says I'm "cheating". Yet when I point out the guy who's 275 and on twice the amount of gear that I'm on. And say" how about him? He's cheating twice as much yet looks like complete shit" she just doesn't get it.

>implying you can tell what someone is using by looking at them.. fucking retards

>implying you can tell what someone is using by looking at them.. fucking retards

Sometimes you can tell. Or get an idea. You can tell if there blasting a bunch of test vs a bunch of tren. On the other hand my buddy blast like a gram of test, gram of deca and 900 tren. Some orals here and there too. You can't tell what the hell he is on. You can just tell that he's fucking huge.

IML Gear Cream!
Some guys its obvious they are using. I saw two animals last night that were obviously jacked to the gills.

There's a lot of Guys at my gym that are on. You can tell the big puffy guys benching all the time are on. But it's funny to find out how many guys are on that look lime nothing special at all. It's funny because a good friend of mine says I'm "cheating". Yet when I point out the guy who's 275 and on twice the amount of gear that I'm on. And say" how about him? He's cheating twice as much yet looks like complete shit" she just doesn't get it.

cheating at what lol the gym? I all ways laughed at that when people say AAS is cheating, WTF am i cheating on? But there the ones reading Flex buying everything that says increases muscle mass by 300%. The only difference is the shit i take actually works.

Sometimes you can tell. Or get an idea. You can tell if there blasting a bunch of test vs a bunch of tren. On the other hand my buddy blast like a gram of test, gram of deca and 900 tren. Some orals here and there too. You can't tell what the hell he is on. You can just tell that he's fucking huge.

im natty

It's hard to tell. I know guys who use a crapload of orals & "designer steroids" and they don't even look like they own a membership to a gym let alone a damn bowflex in the garage. Just goes to show you, it's not what you use. . . Training & Diet is key.

You can tell when someone's been using a good doses for a little while, but a lot of guys take low doses or underdosed gear. And TRT is not giving anyone an advantage over natties. Who cares. One guy was injected with 150mg of test before he came to the gym, another guy got a flu shot, another guy pinned 300mg of underdosed deca, another guy is riddled with injuries and takes a lot but can't train enough to get the same benefit as the average guy would. Who cares? Concerning yourself with who juices is like concerning yourself with who diets or who lifts. Hell we should have a "no lifting allowed" Mr. Olympia where you can juice and diet as hard as you want but they test you to see if you've been lifting weights.

if you aren't 100% sure by how they look. i think you can kinda tell by their personality, if they are the type to use..

^^^ lol that's bullshit as well. No-one has ever called me out in my social circle or at work. Maybe they're too scared too :lol:

People who juice tend to know others who juice in the gym is hard to explain. I mean you look at how much they lift, what they do, obviously how they look. However, I have a bunch of peeps who juice and you wont think they even go to the gym..lol
Bad genetics and the shit just doesnt do much for them. They can take a gram of test and nothing. It's kinda funny

Back