• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Happy fathers day

tidalwaverus

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hope all the dads here have a nice day with the wife and kids:)

I also wish all the other Father's on this board a great Father's Day. Mine will be spent here at work for most of the day but hopefully this evening will be a good one for me.

Happy Poppa Day!!! :D

Wow, one year has gone by... I remember we had a Father's Day thread last year...time flies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks ... mine is great so far. Got a steering wheel for my PS2, got breakfast in bed ... got a couple of crafts made by my daughter ... it doesn't get much better. I will get supper made by my 9 nine year old girl.

Freeman ... I hear what you're saying. I recently sent a letter to my father saying that I was done being bitter. This did not mean that we'd have any kind of relationship, but just to let him know that what he did will be dealt with by someone other than me and I don't need to harbour hate towards him.

Happy Father's Day to all you super IM Dads!!

Sounds like some of you guys learned from your Dad's and are going to be/are better Dads to your own children. Good job!

Enjoy your day Fellas!!

Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick
Happy Father's Day to all you super IM Dads!!

Sounds like some of you guys learned from your Dad's and are going to be/are better Dads to your own children. Good job!

Enjoy your day Fellas!!

That is all I can hope for. I want to have a kid someday and I can't wait. I want to be there and do all the fun stuff one does with a kid, like show him music, books, sports (of course, weight lifting!)/...unlike my dad.:thumb:

Thank you for the Happy Fathers day wishes and I wish the same to all the other Dads here. I spent the day with wife and kids at Great Adventure Theme park in NJ. Now I'm at work. You know what they say, all good things must come to an end. oh well.

IML Gear Cream!
wholly sheeit,, it's been a hell of a long time Freeman!! How are you my old friend? All good here.

I'm alright...all I can say is life throws you some curve balls, that's for sure. Frustrated about my lack of gym-time these last few days, but I'll hit it tomorrow....

good thing - i weigh around 185lbs, which is 30lbs more than last summer...

bad thing - my strength does not match my increase in bodyweight....I have added a lot more muscle and I have gotten stronger, just not as much as I'd like....but I forcing myself to lift as heavy as i can.

Originally posted by firestorm
Thank you for the Happy Fathers day wishes and I wish the same to all the other Dads here. I spent the day with wife and kids at Great Adventure Theme park in NJ. Now I'm at work. You know what they say, all good things must come to an end. oh well.

Glad you had a good day playin with the family...ashame that the Spurs are gonna kick your Net's ass tonight...ON FATHER'S DAY!!

WHOSE YUR DADDY?!?!?!? :laugh:

Yo girl!! it's only a 5 point game kiddo... NJ still has a chance.

I hear you there Freeman, life is sure a box of chocolates although someone replaced the chocolate with EXLAX and it all goes to shit sometimes.

hahahahaha ok ok Jersey lost.

I am just :ipoke:

Hey ya still got the Stanley Cup...you can't expect to win BOTH!! :eek:

:lol:

Oh it's ok. It doesn't bother me since I don't play on either of those teams. It's not like I lost anything. hehehehe

IML Gear Cream!
Happy (late) Father's Day to all the IronMag dads out there! :)

And to MY dad.....DIE.

:D

That isn't very nice Mr Baboon. You shouldn't say that about your Daddy. He is the only one you have, good or bad. That is unless he is a sexual molester or some sick shit like that.

I was very mad at my Dad many years ago when he took all my steroids away from me but I never wished him ill. hahaha

Back