• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Opened to your special offers suggestions & needs - at PSL.

P.S.L.

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ladies and Gents

We are now opened to any suggestions and ideas from you - on "most wanted" special deals for our ENTIRE EP Line.

AT... PURITYSOURCELABS.COM

Let us know which products you would like to see on our website - nicely discounted :cool:

We'll take all suggestions under consideration and do our best to offer some REALLY GOOD DEALS !!

PSL Crew

Not sure this is exactly what you're looking for, but personally I'd love to see an expansion of the Dom. section. Maybe some bulk deals or even Omnas for the Dom. Section? I think it would do really well.

I've heard lots of cries for GH specials....

I don't know if this a stupid thing to ask, since I don't know too much about aas yet.
but what about a "female aas section" on your store. then we females can look over the aas that mostly seems to be used by women and take our pick? I don't know if that is a stupid thing to say. but I am learning and there is so many of them it is a bit overwhelming at times when I am trying to learn. ( thinking of maybe trying it)

its not stupid Jenie but I don't know how well that would work out...I have heard of women doing pretty much everything guys do with varying degrees of sides and success
Stuff I'd never touch in a million years mind you but pretty everything under the sun none the less.

The sale I've been dreaming for: GH

The sale I'll always buy: 19-nors

I don't know if this a stupid thing to ask, since I don't know too much about aas yet.
but what about a "female aas section" on your store. then we females can look over the aas that mostly seems to be used by women and take our pick? I don't know if that is a stupid thing to say. but I am learning and there is so many of them it is a bit overwhelming at times when I am trying to learn. ( thinking of maybe trying it)

Any female questions....feel free to ask..

Noticed some price drops in the Dom section involving deca,Bold, test p, and now they've changed back to normal pricing. Initially thought it might be related to this thread but with it gone so quickly was it just a typo/mistake?

Noticed some price drops in the Dom section involving deca,Bold, test p, and now they've changed back to normal pricing. Initially thought it might be related to this thread but with it gone so quickly was it just a typo/mistake?

Little sale my friend... sometimes timing is everything

I would really like a fall bulk up sale with cyp, deca and eq on sale... to me fall is the best season... I think about pumpkin pies, leaves changing, football, cool air, thanksgiving and DECA!

Great Suggestions Guys - THX !!

We'll take under consideration and decide-announce ASAP!

fall-winter related goods , Short GH Special .... will be on Special Offer Soon :cool:

The idea on female secion is pretty interesting - we'll try to apply it as soon as we're less swamped - Good Idea Jenie :winkfinger:

Back