• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best Creatine Out there?

Keat0n

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,

I'm looking for the possibly best Creatine out there.
I know a lot of you have different opinions on this, but I need a ass kicking Creatine, so list below which one is the best in your opinion.

Cheers <3

Creatine mono - cheap and effective, don't waste your money on all the 'advanced' creatines

Really???

TGB Supplements, Orbit Nutrition <--- try these

Some people rave about an effervescent creatine, never tried myself as its rather pricey.

Personally I buy 4-5 different types of creatine from bulk powder websites, and mix it all in a big tube with some some bcaa, taurine, beta alanine and glycine.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

^^^ has an effervescent arsehole

Creatine mono is the best stuff to get. Don't waste your money on pills or anything like that. All you need is 5gs per day and your good to go. Good luck on your training and goals for the rest of the year. I wish you all the best of luck.

Hey bro,
What Creatine did you go with? What type of size are you looking to put on? How often do you train?

Orbit has some great sales on a lot if different products. I think you should consider them for your future purchases they are great. Also they have too quality customer service as well. Really great company and awesome products.

Creatine mono. I got it on sale and if you look around you can prolly get close to a years worth for 20-30 dollars

Started using Creation RT by AEN last week. It is pretty good stuff. It has Creapure (my fav) and Russian Tarragon. The tarragon gives the insulin spike without the sugar. I am loving it. I take it after workout and my muscles get full and my veins pop. Never experienced that before with creation and sugar spikes.

Back