• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Russia outlaws homosexuality

IML Gear Cream!
sin means you have displeased god. wrong in the eyes of god. so no i don't believe in that. i believe in right and wrong. good and bad. love and hate. if you have love in your heart and are inherently good you will not find the photo fucking hilarious or say obama should take heed.

what two consenting adults do in their bedroom is not wrong as long as they aren't hurting anyone. not wrong and none of anyone's business. to find it a sin is a sign of a backwards, uneducated mind that clings to fairy tales to guide them because they aren't strong enough to guide their own lives on a goodly course free of a higher power. a child scared to walk this life alone or face the finality of human death.

romney is a homophobe. he attacked that boy because he was gay. the animosity between you and i started when i attacked your homophobic hero.

sin means you have displeased god. wrong in the eyes of god. so no i don't believe in that. i believe in right and wrong. good and bad. love and hate. if you have love in your heart and are inherently good you will not find the photo fucking hilarious or say obama should take heed.

what two consenting adults do in their bedroom is not wrong as long as they aren't hurting anyone. not wrong and none of anyone's business. to find it a sin is a sign of a backwards, uneducated mind that clings to fairy tales to guide them because they aren't strong enough to guide their own lives on a goodly course free of a higher power. a child scared to walk this life alone or face the finality of human death.

romney is a homophobe. he attacked that boy because he was gay. the animosity between you and i started when i attacked your homophobic hero.

He is not my hero, and if you had paid attention I was saying long before he won the nomination that I didn't want a Mormon to run, and I didn't think a Mormon could win the presidency. Nice try, and once again i'm sorry to confuse you with facts. I merely felt that when it came down to it he was an infinitely better choice than president Obama who has done nothing to help these United States in my opinion. neither economically here at home, or diplomatically abroad. The guy runs on being different than Bush. Closing Gitmo, and being against the overreach of the patriot act. middle of his second term gitmo is still open and under his watch government overreach has greatly expanded. But please keep slurping up that black cock you love so much.

Saying it's hilarious, or telling Obama to take heed is sarcasm. to think that these people condone homosexuals being brutalized because they want to make a stupid joke on the internet where you can get away with it seems to be ignoring facts. It's like DOMS being racist. The dude complains constantly about race, calls himself a racist, yet has a black work out buddy. I also believe that DOMS is the kind of guy to stop on the side of the road and help a family in need regardless of race. I've met DOMS personally and feel he is a good guy. I don't consider him a racist, but consider him an inherently good person. Despite his internet persona.

You may continue to rail against a faith in God, but that doesn't prove that death is final. You may complain that faith in God makes one a bigot and hater of homosexuals when i've shown that it actually has done the opposite. A city known for those who profess a faith in God have actually got a city considered by homosexuals to be one that provides a accepting environment. Please continue to blind yourself to facts while you let your emotions rule you. It's really quite fun to watch you meltdown on here.

That's a terrible story, and I think Russia is pretty dumb for outlawing homosexuality. Please tell me how the article you posted related to the picture we were discussing?

Care to name any of these "religious fanatics" you think would condone this behavior? I've yet to see anyone on here who think that is appropriate.

I believe it has more to do with their ever decreasing birthrate as the economy just gets worst and worst. from what my Russian friends tell me alcoholism is very high there because of high unemployment. so you know the cycle that starts when a person is already depressed, etc. marriages and way down so many of the younger women are basically switching teams for a lack of other options then you also see the same trend of income in many female heavy sectors overtaking mens wages just like in the US, etc,

He is not my hero, and if you had paid attention I was saying long before he won the nomination that I didn't want a Mormon to run, and I didn't think a Mormon could win the presidency. Nice try, and once again i'm sorry to confuse you with facts. I merely felt that when it came down to it he was an infinitely better choice than president Obama who has done nothing to help these United States in my opinion. neither economically here at home, or diplomatically abroad. The guy runs on being different than Bush. Closing Gitmo, and being against the overreach of the patriot act. middle of his second term gitmo is still open and under his watch government overreach has greatly expanded. But please keep slurping up that black cock you love so much.

Saying it's hilarious, or telling Obama to take heed is sarcasm. to think that these people condone homosexuals being brutalized because they want to make a stupid joke on the internet where you can get away with it seems to be ignoring facts. It's like DOMS being racist. The dude complains constantly about race, calls himself a racist, yet has a black work out buddy. I also believe that DOMS is the kind of guy to stop on the side of the road and help a family in need regardless of race. I've met DOMS personally and feel he is a good guy. I don't consider him a racist, but consider him an inherently good person. Despite his internet persona.

You may continue to rail against a faith in God, but that doesn't prove that death is final. You may complain that faith in God makes one a bigot and hater of homosexuals when i've shown that it actually has done the opposite. A city known for those who profess a faith in God have actually got a city considered by homosexuals to be one that provides a accepting environment. Please continue to blind yourself to facts while you let your emotions rule you. It's really quite fun to watch you meltdown on here.

do you hear yourself? would you say the good ole boys standing around in the lynch mob photograph with big grins on their faces condoned the lynching? use your common sense.

and slavemasters even had sex with their slaves.... i supposed that makes them non racist. :coffee:

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

i'm sure standing around having a laugh at it is actually strong opposition. :coffee:

Born Natalia Nikolaevna Zacharenko, later became Natalie Wood.

th

Hey you's over there, why be gay damn it?!

IML Gear Cream!
Born Natalia Nikolaevna Zacharenko, later became Natalie Wood.

th

Hey you's over there, why be gay damn it?!

if it is a choice.... choose to be gay for the next ten minutes. tell me how it goes. :coffee:

somewhat like your signature pic i'm betting :0

what if god only exists in the moments his children are kind to one another? what if those acts ARE god?

oh pullleeease.

Just another reason to hate Christians. People skirt it with "religous fanatics", but they mean Christians or people who believe in Christ. Gays are targeted because they are a form of minority and appear weak. If you actually know alot of gays, thier actually miserable people. Still no reason to beat them, regardless its a form of communist bullying. If I was a homosexual in Russia, I'd be getting the fuck out of there. Believe me, these people who are beating these guys with billy sticks are not religious fanatics, but just straight of animals who like to hurt the weak. Christians are the least of homosexuals worries.

and anyone in 2013 calling homosexuality a sin is a religious fanatic.

More than 400 years before the birth of Jesus of Nazareth, Greek playwright Euripides wrote in his play Bellerophon, ?Doth some one say that there be gods above? There are not; no, there are not. Let no fool, led by the old false fable, thus deceive you.?
Euripides was not an atheist and only used the word ?fool? to provoke his audience. But, if you look at the studies conducted over the past century, you will find that those with religious beliefs will, on the whole, score lower on tests of intelligence.

it's a sin because my fairy tales tell me so. pffffffft

If were getting into the debate of "if homosexuality is a sin", then the year 2013 has nothing to do with it. Its all about the bible! The year has nothing to do with homosexuality! Its us people that are changing...not the bible.

If were getting into the debate of "if homosexuality is a sin", then the year 2013 has nothing to do with it. Its all about the bible! The year has nothing to do with homosexuality! Its us people that are changing...not the bible.

so this homosexuality thing is modern?

lovers.jpg
:coffee:

749px-Warren_Cup_BM_GR_1999.4-26.1_n1.jpg

Warren Cup

Bittir (ancient Bethther), near Jerusalem, Roman, AD 5 - 15

so this homosexuality thing is modern?

lovers.jpg
:coffee:

No, but back then people were stoned for being gay. If you were gay back then you only keep it to yourself and nobody else. It only happened this era where homosexuality is "normal". When i used to live in Russia if you were gay you aint telling anybody cuz you would get your ass beat down. Now if your gay its cool. I really dont give a shit about gay people but its something you need to keep to yourself and away from me. Alot of scribers are arguing that if God wanted gay people then he would have created adam and eve and another eve and/or adam.

Back