• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

new to the forum/need some advise

tank13

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello all

i am new to this forum and i am looking for some advise with cycles and what to use.
i have done test and tren before just two cycles and loveed the gains but it all went away. last year i started doing some Anavar and the gains were moderate but noticeable. problem is that my supplier is gone and i am having trouble finding one to trust.
so, i want some advise of what i could use now or if some one could supply the var what can i stack it with. my goals are to get lean lean muscle and reduce my abdominal fat. no a big belly but l'll like to get my lower abs ripped.
i don't want anything that will hold me back from doing any intense cardio activity (that happen with the trend) one of the reason what i love the ANAVAR but i want something to stack it with that gives me better results.
i am 6'1", 215lbs. i run every other day, cycle, some cross fit, in general i like to keep my work out dynamic.
any help will be apreciated

thanks

Welcome to the board. Repost in the anabolic zone for more views and responses.

Welcome to the forum. Did you use proper PCT after your first 2 cycles?

Welcome to IMF bro. You'll get more help if you repost in the anabolic section

Welcome! This area is to introduce yourself and greet new members so you will get many more responses if you post your questions in the appropriate forum!
Again Welcome.

IML Gear Cream!
Advice is what you need...advise is what you do when giving "advice" .lol

Back