• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How Do I gain wieght i haven't worked out for 3 months i need to gain wieght please s

MisterEThoughts

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey, I haven't worked out for a long time 3 months I need help.
I was wondering what I can do for not working out 3 months to starting out. Today was my first day of real work out i worked on my back shoulders and my legs about 1 1/2 hours of that. I ran before that and stretched 15 run and 5 min stretch.I am taking some shakes right now it's for protein.I weigh 163, 5'11 and i am trying to gain wieght that's why I actually stopped working out I tried to gain somewieght but i don't think it worked.Any suggestions on how I can gain wieght also. I need help really badly i want to get back in shape and i am begging anyone out there to help me pleasee.

To gain weight you have to eat eat eat. Eat at least 6 small meals a day as oppose to eating really big in one sitting. Also to gain more mass on your frame you need to stick with compound movements, Deadlifts, Squats, Bench, Bent Over Rows, weighted Dips & Pull-ups, Military Presses all heavy but with good form make sure the weight is heavy enough that getting over 5-6 reps is extremely difficult. Give your body enough time to recuperate at least 24-72 hours before hitting the same body part again. Keep your workouts short and intense no more than 1 ½ to 2 hours. Get enough sleep as well.

Damn good answer. There is nothing left to add.

Originally posted by Redwolf
There is nothing left to add.

except PROPER eating

Just what bodyhard said. Food makes you heavy, fat or fit. I still find people once in awhile that think the simple act of lifting weights makes them gain weight, think about that - burning calories does not make you gain weight :D

Muscles are made of meat, meat = protein, so to increase the meat on your frame you'll need sufficient protein and a balanced diet so that the protein is not broken down for energy.

Back