• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Input/Ideas for possibly a 3rd compound.

Gfy55

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
age-27
Height - 5'8
Weight- 170lbs
Bodyfat %- Unknown (picture attached)
Cycled previously? - Yes
Goal- Get Shredded..look like a road map

Im looking to run Test E @ 500 - 600mgs and Also Var at 80mg ed. What would be a 3rd compound that'll be the icing on the cake?

Attachments

• j.jpg
    j.jpg
    908.1 KB · Views: 29
Tren

tren..npp..mast...imo tbol would yield better returns and bang for your buck then var in that run...

Tren-e 200mgs every 4 days, I went from 224lbs to 248 lean lbs in 10 weeks, test cyp @ 750/week and im 51 yrs. old!!

Thanks a lot for the responses. I have used NPP and loved every bit of it. Ive used tren as well. Thing is, I already have Var. So as far as PO im going to stick with that. I have never used mast though. I may have to do more homework. Please keep them coming and thanks again.

Tren would really help the lines between your delts and pecs. EQ could help give you more rounded out shoulders than test alone. But similar to world-pharma's suggestion, I think nailing your nutrition (especially guided by a good coach) is going to have a bigger impact than another compound.

Ya I'd say veins showing in your waist (yes homo) mean you're lean enough. I'd clean bulk with tren. Or just abuse tren and do whatever. Tren.

dude looks pretty shredded already, I'd say his diet is good. or could be meth. I like Deca and Test E

dude looks pretty shredded already, I'd say his diet is good. or could be meth. I like Deca and Test E
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it. Its definitely meth and in no way, shape or form a good diet. lol

Ya I'd say veins showing in your waist (yes homo) mean you're lean enough. I'd clean bulk with tren. Or just abuse tren and do whatever. Tren.
I literally LOLed. I have a bottle of tren sitting here...might as well huh? Tren is the answer to it all lol

Back