• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mike arnold help me please

dteran61

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Mike i need to design a 12 week plan using iml and bsl supps. My goal is to make a rransformation thus shedding bf along with maybe some muscle growth. I have ny diet and everythi g planned out just need the cycle plan. I alreeady have super dmz 2.0 and Super dmz original . I also have 1 cyano and 1 msten and 1 osta rx . I do have many methDrols extre e original. But they might not be need for this..... Maybe we can use the cyano and epitre ??? I dont know but would like to design some 12 week thing with pct after please help i need to place a order asap

Mike i need to design a 12 week plan using iml and bsl supps. My goal is to make a rransformation thus shedding bf along with maybe some muscle growth. I have ny diet and everythi g planned out just need the cycle plan. I alreeady have super dmz 2.0 and Super dmz original . I also have 1 cyano and 1 msten and 1 osta rx . I do have many methDrols extre e original. But they might not be need for this..... Maybe we can use the cyano and epitre ??? I dont know but would like to design some 12 week thing with pct after please help i need to place a order asap

I'm not mike, but first off what is your age and stats?

If It were me and I was going to do a couple oral only runs with what you have I'd go.

Original super dmz 2 caps daily
Msten 2 caps daily

4 weeks.

Afterwards I'd start the ostra rx for a few weeks before the final run of.

Epi tren/cyno stack.

Pct..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Back