• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hgh humantropin british dragon lab report info here!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys,as you know Heavyiron did lab report..and lab results come out extra fantastic..now you can see its good qualety! fantastic...better then usa pharmacy..;) see report here!

New British Dragon rHGH Lab Results - Anabolic Muscle Forums

for all who know about results..hgh show up serum result was 20.6 ng/mL, but please see url!

best-regards

Wp

ps:
I STILL HAVE THIS HGH ON SALE..BUY 3 KITS GET 4TH KIT FREE!
TOTAL COST ONLY 1230$ FOR 400IU!

NEXT 2 DAYS OFFER EVERY ORDER OF THIS 3 KITS WILL RECEIVE 20 AMPS SUSTANON FREE..THIS SUSTANONS EXTRAS OFFER END 20TH AUGUST!

better than US pharmacy ...

images

The difference in results is not statistically significant given the nature of serum testing so I would not say its better than USA pharm GH however its obviously as good from a potency standpoint.

I'm VERY pleased with British Dragon rHGH.

The difference in results is not statistically significant given the nature of serum testing so I would not say its better than USA pharm GH however its obviously as good from a potency standpoint.

I'm VERY pleased with British Dragon rHGH.

nice to know that British Dragon HGH humantropin is good qualety!

one more time guys..here this offer need to be sent and paid 1230$..if you use any discount code,then no free gear added and you will receive only 3 kits!

offer for hgh still here few more days and then price rise on 550$ for kit and no offers!

IML Gear Cream!
Great product and great seller! Highly recommend World Pharma. Thanks again for fast delivery!

I have now used 90 iu of the British Dragon GH. I only have 1 vial left. This is a VERY potent GH

Back