• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Puritan's Pride

Hey bro,
hmm never heard of this company before. But that doesn't mean that they aren't good. How long have they been around? Also how are their reviews? That's important too. Where did you find them from?

I have ordered from them for years. They run sales alot that are great. They always have the products I order. Hardly, if ever, any backorders. Ships right away. They have an incredible variety so you can shop for just the potency, size, and type you want. Great Company!!!

This is great to hear bro. Glad you've used them for years. What products did you purchase from them? How expensive are they? Also do they offer bulk prices? I'm looking for a few things and would like to buy them in bulk.

Me and my gf use their melatoning 10mg caps. Cant say that its working for us. Will get a different brand next time and see if its any better.

Never used them but they've been around for years. Advertise on tv alot in some areas. Mostly seems to be your normal products found in any health section of wallgreens or rite aide etc.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I use them a lot. The quality is very good I never had a problem with them at all. Take advantage of the sales to get a good deal

IML Gear Cream!
They run sales alot that are "buy 1 get 2 free", and "buy 2 get 3 free". I wait for these sales and stock for the year. They have the normal stuff that the vitamin section of a drug store or chain store would carry. They don't have the specialty supplements, just vitaimins. But they have about every brand, type, and size of every vitamin and mineral every made. I compare potencies and price when I shop because they have so many choices. Their brand is usually the cheapest. They are by far the cheapest and most stocked place around.

I use them a lot and I think you get the highest quality products. Never had a problem with them.

Back