• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to gain 37-46 lbs in 8 months, simplified

AndyPSV

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,I'm in process of writing a book, yet my native language has some differences with English so grammar/ names might be invalid.

It's #4.2/ starting from 299 page.
http://xernt.com/x/The.Most.Importa...ver.Read.Implement.and.Live.up.to.Forever.pdf (right mouse click -> "save as")
mirror: The.most.Important.knowledge.you.Would.ever.Read.implement.and.Live.up.to.forever

If anyone would help to identify those sentences (grammar)/ names of the exercises, I would be very thankful.Please post it below.

Thanks

Hello,I'm in process of writing a book, yet my native language has some differences with English so grammar/ names might be invalid.

It's #4.2/ starting from 299 page.
http://xernt.com/x/The.Most.Importa...ver.Read.Implement.and.Live.up.to.Forever.pdf (right mouse click -> "save as")
mirror: The.most.Important.knowledge.you.Would.ever.Read.implement.and.Live.up.to.forever

If anyone would help to identify those sentences (grammar)/ names of the exercises, I would be very thankful.Please post it below.

Thanks

Can't you just post the sentences then let us help you with your English and grammar? I'm leery of clicking on links these days with all the viruses going around.

Confused lol

37-48 that's some random numbers lol! If you only gain 36 does the reader get there money back?

You should also consider to carry within yourself, everyday (all the time you go out), few things
which include:
(not in order)
? wipes, mainly used in the toilet (when you're out) when you do the second thing and you need
to sweep up yourself
? pen & peace of paper, although it's used commonly to put something into it, the main purpose
of it is to have the ability to put you're draws on the paper which is quietly less comfortable to
draw e.g. on phone (when you've got touch screen); ideas go on mobile phone, always (rather);
? durex, I've had an occasion for sex, but girl refused to do without a condom - always carry
those with yourself and make sure they're not damaged;
? letherman, is a tool which has the "needed" stuff; make sure it's legal in your country to carry a
knife with yourself [!]; it's often used to open a beer (along with lighter) or to fix something;
? lighter, it's useful, you should carry it always within yourself even if you don't smoke (it can
allow you to start e.g. a talk with a girl, when she may ask you for a lighter)
? pheromones, pheromax - bt - alchemy (all three); each on special occasion with different
effects; it's a bomb
? mobile phone, it should be "not cheap" to have a look & the presence, min. 1-8gb or "hard
drive", equipped with camera + mini-jack, notes & everything which is important (calculator)
etc.; besides you should always have money on it to be able to make & receive calls

Also you have to check out page 261

4.2. INCREASING BODY MUSCLE MASS & STRENGTH
Independent of the motives behind, you should train on gym regularly as it?s the best and most efficient
method for energizing your body, #3.27 (either on a mass, aerobics or strength/ any other). However
also to be in shape, all times for yourself. It would allow you to feel powerful, alive and happiness ?
increased well-being would be felt as a result due to compression of the moral energy, #1.1 despite also
bring many more benefits (women should always stay away from increasing body mass as it?s
unattractive ? to loose it, #3.1).
You?re task would be to increase your muscle mass first, in order to gain looks. If you?ve got problems
with fat ? take as long starvation as needed (usually up to couple, 7-day procedures are sufficient). You
won?t die, until you?ve got fat so it?s fully safe (as nothing except it, is burned or touched). Training 2
times a week for 1.5, up to 2 hour workout is fully enough. Know that building muscle mass is very
easy and very fast, when you know what to do (most of people, don?t).
Discipline and following complete of those rules is essential (look at picture below to asses sample
effects possible).
Worth to repeat is, that until you won?t quit any drugs including pharmaceuticals ? no effects would be
possible, as they greatly contribute to muscle loss. Therefore, stop them now and start the change. All
those rules need to be followed for maximum effects (it?s better to invest those 8-14 months straight and
gain those 11, 17-21kg/ 23, 37-46lbs than to not). Keep the regime.
IMPLEMENT
When you would start to train, execute parallel full body cleanse, #3 (it?s absolutely
required for maximum gains). Training can be started after full 7-day starvation, in order
to introduce painlessly new diet, #3.1 ? do it, now.
It?s forbidden for you to take any drugs ? completely including alcohol for the whole
period of training, #2.2 and to ejaculate (you can still have orgasms/ sex, but you must
retain sperm inside, #3.95C:II).

:coffee:

How can you ejaculate but retain the sperm inside?

IML Gear Cream!
Anybody can gain 40 pounds in 8 months.....but they're gonna look like shit and be fat as hell....

I can already see the title of the next book....."Lose 37- 46 pounds in 8 months" lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Anybody can gain 40 pounds in 8 months.....but they're gonna look like shit and be fat as hell....

I can already see the title of the next book....."Lose 37- 46 pounds in 8 months" lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

He is not concerned with the nutrition.
Page 354

DIET & SUPPLEMENTATION
Diet is required to build muscle. Without it ? avoid to even touch any equipment gym.

Use diets built according to this example.

300g of cooked food (morning)
any meals
(training) 400g of cooked food

You eat only when hungry and follow guidelines from, #3.21 (use the example diets169 supplied,
to fill the rest). Add one more meal of cooked foods, if required.
If after a 3-week time: fat, start to build on your stomach ? it indicates that the diet is right and
you should continue it (the last would be burnt ? whole, in starvation on the end #3.1). If nothing
or very little builds: you should increase the food dosages (let hunger be your guide).

Any supplementation is redundant except HMB (Beta-Hydroxy beta-methylbutyric acid). The last, is
found naturally in food and synthesized by the body naturally, although additional subsidiary is
required.

Take HMB (1 capsule containing: HMB-Ca 1250mg, including HMB 1000mg) in:
 training days: 1 caps. before it, 1 caps. after, 1 caps. for night,
 non-training days: 1 caps. for night.
It?s safe.
Use it after you would confirm that diet you?re using ? produces significantly fat which accounts
for min. 3-weeks time. It would cut new fat formation completely. Stay on this diet.

Back