• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Free tren & test contest starts now!!!

RoidsR4m3

Gr Anabolic
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello my fellow brothers in Iron, we are officially kicking this off right now. Yep, it's time to start... Our boys over at Synaptec are feelin generous and are going to give away some Tren E and Test C.:clapping:

So since this is my first contest I'm running, I'm going to start out with a simple one. How about a number between 1 and 2,000. So here are the rules, each one of you can guess once a day for about a week. If you guess the number I'm thinking then you win. After about a week or so if no ones guessed the correct number, then member with the closest guess wins. It's as simple as that.

It Starts Now.....

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

There we go guys, it's good to see some guessing going on. So no one's hit it yet, but here's a little hint..... One of you is close...... Keep the guesses coming.

Sweet contest RoidsR4me !!!

I'm in for some of that sweet Synaptec Necter!!!!! 2001

With the exception of Pharma, Its Hands down the best oils I've EVER had the pleasure of...... :winkfinger:

Well I guess I'm not eligible...but best of luck to the IM members

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Back