• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Transformation

MPx9

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well guys this is how far I've come this year. I used MLG gear all the way through, he keeps the pound happy! The fat pictures where taken in January of this year and the skinny ones where from last year before I started "bulking". This was my first contest and I placed 5th, my goal is to get to nationals!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    441.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 132
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    913.4 KB · Views: 145
Great progress. With the broadness of your chest and shoulders, I think if you came in a little more conditioned it would have made a dramatic change in your placement. What was your stage weight / height? I would assume you did your own diet / programming?

Could you post your diet and cardio plan? I am just curious. I' am about to go on a diet.

Great progress. With the broadness of your chest and shoulders, I think if you came in a little more conditioned it would have made a dramatic change in your placement. What was your stage weight / height? I would assume you did your own diet / programming?

5'7 175lb I didn't I hired someone.

Could you post your diet and cardio plan? I am just curious. I' am about to go on a diet.

Diet changed throughout the hole cut. Cardio was an hour on incline walking then couple weeks before the show running for 35 minutes.

What'd your cycle look like? Nice transformation. Huge change bro.

What'd your cycle look like? Nice transformation. Huge change bro.

Cruising right now pre contest looked like this:

Week
MLG Test P
MLG Tren A
MLG Anavar
MLG Winy
Letro
150mg EOD
100mg EOD

50mg ED
.25mg ED
150mg EOD
100mg EOD

50mg ED
.25mg ED
150mg EOD
100mg EOD

50mg ED
.25mg ED
150mg EOD
100mg EOD

50mg ED
.25mg ED
150mg EOD
100mg EOD
50mg ED
50mg ED
.25mg ED
150mg EOD
100mg EOD
50mg ED
50mg ED
.25mg ED
150mg EOD
150mg EOD
50mg ED
50mg ED
.25mg ED
150mg EOD
150mg EOD
50mg ED
50mg ED
.50mg ED
150mg EOD
150mg EOD
50mg ED
50mg ED
.50mg ED
150mg EOD
150mg EOD
50mg ED
50mg ED
.50mg ED

Congrats bro! Awesome transformation so far! MLG ALL THE WAY...RUFF RUFF!!!

I'm blown away how much gear you take for your size. Has to be a genetic limitation.

I'm blown away how much gear you take for your size. Has to be a genetic limitation.

Considering I was in a caloric deficit theres not much size to gain. Now of course I gained some size with Tren and Test but no where near what I could have if I was eating for size.

IML Gear Cream!
Job well done. What did your diet consist of up till show time?

Considering I was in a caloric deficit theres not much size to gain. Now of course I gained some size with Tren and Test but no where near what I could have if I was eating for size.

Don't take it the wrong way you look great. It just blows me away at times when I see people on cycle that are not really that big but taking a significant amount of gear. I realize you compete so maybe to get the edge you need its required. I guess no everyone is genetically destined to be really big.

Don't take it the wrong way you look great. It just blows me away at times when I see people on cycle that are not really that big but taking a significant amount of gear. I realize you compete so maybe to get the edge you need its required. I guess no everyone is genetically destined to be really big.

I get what you mean. It could also be the gear too, not bashing on MLG his gear got me this far and prices are unbeatable. However I did experience extreme pip, to the point where I couldn't bend my knee a couple of times. I recently got my hands on some AgentYes Test and not only does it have 0 pip but it makes me shoot like crazy. Never experienced this with MLG Test, could that be related to the quality of the gear?

I get what you mean. It could also be the gear too, not bashing on MLG his gear got me this far and prices are unbeatable. However I did experience extreme pip, to the point where I couldn't bend my knee a couple of times. I recently got my hands on some AgentYes Test and not only does it have 0 pip but it makes me shoot like crazy. Never experienced this with MLG Test, could that be related to the quality of the gear?

Higher test levels will not increase ejaculation. If anything it would lower volume as your testicles shrink from being shut down. If your libido is higher maybe you are more excited and getting more pressure behind it.

Only way to tell if your test was good is to get labs. I had some test that was very painful and my labs came back indicating to me that it was legit even though it sucked to inject. PIP for like a week.

Interesting! I've known/experienced HCG to have these pronounced effects, but never Test.

Looking good bro. Perhaps a little more work on your calves. Other than that, one of the better transformations that I have seen. Keep up the good work.

/V

Job well done. What did your diet consist of up till show time?

I can post the diet I was given 16 weeks out if your interested. Although it got me fat almost raised %1 in body fat every week. The week before the show was a bitch, limited water so no protein shakes just chicken and tilapia with veggies.

I can post the diet I was given 16 weeks out if your interested. Although it got me fat almost raised %1 in body fat every week. The week before the show was a bitch, limited water so no protein shakes just chicken and tilapia with veggies.

I'm just finishing up week one of my transformation journey. I have a mentor on the board here and he is writing my workouts and diet. He's got his work cut out for him as I had surgery less than a year ago and I'm still shitting out of a hole in my stomach. I hope my transformation goes as well as yours. Great job bro!

Back