• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Balancing chest

Josh

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all, I have come to notice that my chest's growth is not balance, my left chest is slightly more developed (bigger and rounder) than my right chest. I have been doing DB bench press for a long time now for my major chest exercise, and I have noticed that for the same DB weight my right arm seems to lift the weight easier than my left arm (sometime my right arm can easily lift the weight while my left arm is still struggling), so I suspect this has somehow caused my left chest to work harder than my right chest, thus left is more developed than right. My questions: What can I do to correct this situation, to bring the right chest to the same development as the left, to balance the two sides of my chest muscle?

- Josh

Not as much as chest. For DB shoulder press, if I do higher volume, then on the last few reps I usually find that my left arm is struggling more to lift the weight than my right arm, sometimes my right arm can lift the weight fully (almost fully extended) but my left arm is more bent on the elbow. But for triceps exercises that I do (usually triceps pressdown or triceps extensions) I do not notice such imbalance.

- Josh

Back