• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sorry theCaptn' :(

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
for your loss

holy shit... I want just one of those black bags. just one.

on a side note I like aussie accents way more then english accents

question for fellas around the world here...hypothetical of course as I dont do any drugs... in chicago I can get a ball of moderately cut marching powder for 150 bones. what do you guys pay.

question for fellas around the world here...hypothetical of course as I dont do any drugs... in chicago I can get a ball of moderately cut marching powder for 150 bones. what do you guys pay.

[gay english accent]street price is 40-50 pounds a gram mate[/gay english accent]

Depends but one full gram (gotta specify or you're not going to get that much) goes for $100. One of these days I'm going to make a trip to Columbia to see what the real stuff is like.

It used to be when I was concerned with such things, an eight ball would run 100-150 depending on the quality. I never was the purchaser nor is it my substance of choice but I too have always wanted to try the best of what Columbia has to offer just to see what all the hoopla is about. That and after watching blow and scarface, I want to have one crazy night like that.

Depends but one full gram (gotta specify or you're not going to get that much) goes for $100. One of these days I'm going to make a trip to Columbia to see what the real stuff is like.

A pure Columbian 8-ball would last you a GOOD night long.

[gay english accent]street price is 40-50 pounds a gram mate[/gay english accent]

mostly of it is garbage because its been cut so many times..if you want better quality you will have to pay around 100?..ive read police report once that when they combined all the data from ceased drugs in uk,coke only had on average 10% of cocaine itself and rest was fillers..

In the Philly area it runs around 40 - 50 a half g and 150 a ball for shit. 1 connection sells clean rocks (that you can't break between you're fingers) for a 100 a G weather you want 1 or 20. But worth the money when the plans warrants it.

. . . cut, that coke would have gone for anywhere between $400-800 a gram on the streets. :(

mostly of it is garbage because its been cut so many times..if you want better quality you will have to pay around 100?..ive read police report once that when they combined all the data from ceased drugs in uk,coke only had on average 10% of cocaine itself and rest was fillers..

6-8% in sydney, really good dealers are running around 14-20%

when the chinese took over and started floating the shit in by the ton back in the early 90s people od'd like fuckers everywhere cause they sold it 25%, so they quickly learnt to cut it more....

when the chinese took over and started floating the shit in by the ton back in the early 90s people od'd like fuckers everywhere cause they sold it 25%, so they quickly learnt to cut it more....

Griff you think those prices are ball park for your area?

Someone knows there cocaine...

I used to buy ounces at $1,000 a piece (20 years ago). $125 an eight ball and it was almost always around 80-90% straight up. Several times I got the packs with zero cut. If a guy wanted crack we would cook it in front of them and there was almost zero loss on the conversion. Those monkeys could never get enough of that stuff it was so clean.

A quarter gram of powder would light you up for almost 30 minutes. I'm glad those days are over. It was fun and hell all mixed together.

I used to buy ounces at $1,000 a piece (20 years ago). $125 an eight ball and it was almost always around 80-90% straight up. Several times I got the packs with zero cut. If a guy wanted crack we would cook it in front of them and there was almost zero loss on the conversion. Those monkeys could never get enough of that stuff it was so clean.

A quarter gram of powder would light you up for almost 30 minutes. I'm glad those days are over. It was fun and hell all mixed together.

I have never liked you more:daydream:

I used to move it in college. I was so stupid about it. I look back and im very happy I never got in trouble with the law or with use...

It really is a drug that funnier when used occasionally recreationallly. habitually it is a brutal drug.

Last edited:
One time I bought an ounce off my dealer. This was like 20 plus years ago and I noticed that he had another pack so I asked what it was and he said it was his and that he was going to go party. I told him I would buy that one as well if he wanted to let it go. He told me no problem. It was $900 for that ounce. I had spent $1,000 on the first one so basically I had 2 ounces for $1,900. I get home to weigh out the packs and I notice the second one is SUPER shiny with zero dullness on the rocks. It was straight up uncut coke! I was missing for 3 days at a friends house. I used about 3-4 grams and was absolutely blown out of my mind. It was scary strong.

I used to have a gf who had Family in Peru........She brought back insane blow........Pablo Escobar blow that was uncut. :daydream:

Used to could get ounces for around 600, good stuff too. Around 20-30 a gram. Hypothetically

In the Philly area it runs around 40 - 50 a half g and 150 a ball for shit. 1 connection sells clean rocks (that you can't break between you're fingers) for a 100 a G weather you want 1 or 20. But worth the money when the plans warrants it.

If it wont break between your fingers it's probably been rerocked.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I spent 2 weeks missing at Bluefields on the Caribbean coast of Nicaragua ....

route 36 cocaine bar in bolivia..thank me later

Haven't had to pay for any marching powder in awhile so no idea what street is right now. These days 90% of it has been stepped on twice before the boat even lands, and it gets cut again as soon as its unloaded state side. What most people have gotten used to here is so weak that even that fresh off the boat can be too much for most.

When I was younger and WAY dumber was part of a bean hauling business in college...those were some good times... sexy coeds and white doves, get the tingly spine just thinking about it. Reason I mention it is because that was when I found out about pure MDMA and uncut coke, neither of which can be described/explained they just have to be experienced. I used to try an explain it to people and the best I could come up with was take every good thing about being wired/rolling and multiply it by 1000. Went on a long coke bender in Costa Rica during a semester abroad and literally went through detox traveling back and haven't touched it since. Now X thats a different story :ohyeah:

Around here you'll pay between 60 and 90? for a gram or so i hear...

One time I bought an ounce off my dealer. This was like 20 plus years ago and I noticed that he had another pack so I asked what it was and he said it was his and that he was going to go party. I told him I would buy that one as well if he wanted to let it go. He told me no problem. It was $900 for that ounce. I had spent $1,000 on the first one so basically I had 2 ounces for $1,900. I get home to weigh out the packs and I notice the second one is SUPER shiny with zero dullness on the rocks. It was straight up uncut coke! I was missing for 3 days at a friends house. I used about 3-4 grams and was absolutely blown out of my mind. It was scary strong.

I'm just gonna call you Pablo from now on....:)

I Use to get fish scale for 1,000 pretty raw stuff that I could step on half & half and guys still said it was the best around. Im glad I can't get my hands on it anymore.I would Probally weigh 130 lbs lol

What's the best compound for a quick summer cut ?

fucking booger sugar.

Back