• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm still here

i bet you dont have a limited edition dawg pound t-shirt in a nice pastel hue

should we keep neggn boneman or are you good yet?

Im_0a02ea_1079546.jpg

Getting ready to move usually involves a yard sale, and today was the day. If you do not live in South Florida, you may never truly know the joys of a yard sale. The joys of Haitians. No matter what price you say, their response is a quarter. I had this kinda rusty (who am I kidding, a fucking piece of shit fan) that was kinda rusty...but it worked, and it worked good. This old Haitian dude asks how much, I say ten bucks. "Aww come on", he kind of whines for a little bit. I say look, I'll give it to you for 5 bucks. He whines some more, and I said fine, it's fifteen bucks now. "Money talks bullshit walks." Dude keeps on saying, two dollars. Fuck that guy. While he is standing there, some white dude rolls up, asking about the fan. Five bucks I say. Guy hands me five bucks. How fucking hard was that? Man I hate South Florida.

Getting ready to move usually involves a yard sale, and today was the day. If you do not live in South Florida, you may never truly know the joys of a yard sale. The joys of Haitians. No matter what price you say, their response is a quarter. I had this kinda rusty (who am I kidding, a fucking piece of shit fan) that was kinda rusty...but it worked, and it worked good. This old Haitian dude asks how much, I say ten bucks. "Aww come on", he kind of whines for a little bit. I say look, I'll give it to you for 5 bucks. He whines some more, and I said fine, it's fifteen bucks now. "Money talks bullshit walks." Dude keeps on saying, two dollars. Fuck that guy. While he is standing there, some white dude rolls up, asking about the fan. Five bucks I say. Guy hands me five bucks. How fucking hard was that? Man I hate South Florida.

Meth rant?

Back