• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Smartest Black Pastor Alive Anto Obama *funny as hell*

I like the way he speaks... especially "Sickening". Very entertaining man. Im not a religious man, but he might be able to convert me!

Im not certain I agree with him... but I like him

Lol. At people are tired ! Of the long legged Mac daddy. Ha best part

He's gotta be a white man trapped in a black mans body.

His face may be black, but his heart is vanilla........

blackface-banner.jpg

That sounds great over the air waves, but you've seen what happens when the people say, we're mad as hell and we're not taking it anymore! :paddle:

And a revolution you say, yeah !

reminds me to go purchase more ammo for my rainy day fund

IML Gear Cream!
That is the Right Reverand Manning. He is a wild man. I get a kick out of him. He has done more to try and clean up Chicago street gangs than any politico ever born. He got in a real heap of trouble for telling black women to find white men to marry. Because in his words, most black men today are usless, shiftless and cheating thieves.

That is the Right Reverand Manning. He is a wild man. I get a kick out of him. He has done more to try and clean up Chicago street gangs than any politico ever born. He got in a real heap of trouble for telling black women to find white men to marry. Because in his words, most black men today are usless, shiftless and cheating thieves.

honestly if i was a strong older blackman that went through the shit i did to get blacks to have equal rights and be treated equal to find the new generation acting like fucking idiots, it would be pissed too. If you dont want to be called a nigger then stop acting like one. The videos i love to are the black girls that get caught twerking by there dads and the dad comes in and beats the shit out of the lil slut.

Back