• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How much meat are you eating a day?

IML Gear Cream!
With every meal.I been eating a lot steak and ground chuck latley.Idk what will kill me first gear or red meat.

^^^^This is the combo for eternal life. The rest just dont want anyone living longer than them. So they talk shit... I'll be 193 this month. Red meat and gears all day!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

i hate to interrupt guys but all u need is 0.5-1.5g of protein per lb eating more will not help it will just make your kidneys work harder and u may regret it 20 years from now. don't expect immediate side effects if you eat lots of protein because the effects will come in years slowly but surely.

That's still a wide range. I'm finding 1g/lb is covering bases.

i hate to interrupt guys but all u need is 0.5-1.5g of protein per lb eating more will not help it will just make your kidneys work harder and u may regret it 20 years from now. don't expect immediate side effects if you eat lots of protein because the effects will come in years slowly but surely.

is that why none of the old school bodybuilders from the 50's are showing kidney problems?

you do realize that making up facts doesn't actually mean they are such in reality. the bodies of athletes need and can utilize more nutrients than that of the sedentary individual and especially those that carry much higher levels of fat free mass.

What's good guys?

were all here well atleast a good percentage of us are here to pack on as much muscle as possible and get into the best shapes if our life's!

I'm just curious as to how much meat a day you guys are consuming when bulking? Also ur height and weight andbyears lifting would be nice to know aswell.

0% the last 8 or so year.

it IS possible to be into bbing and not eat meat, bout you NEED to eat RIGHT!
I am not your avrg bber though. im sure 99% of the people here do eat meat...

please dont ask me where I get my protein from , i get sick of that Q. there is lots of protein in many plants and nuts. simple diet/food knowledge would show you that. most dont look for it though. they think protein = meat.

is that why none of the old school bodybuilders from the 50's are showing kidney problems?

you do realize that making up facts doesn't actually mean they are such in reality. the bodies of athletes need and can utilize more nutrients than that of the sedentary individual and especially those that carry much higher levels of fat free mass.

agreed!

i personally aim for 250-300g ed . i dont think people really need more then 1.5g/lb but not everyone reacts the same. 2g might do better for some, maybe more. but drinking alot of water is more important if your are worried of kidney healthy...

I eat 1.2 to 1.5 grams of protein power lb of bodyweight. I try to eat as much of that in some form of lean meat.

I use a protein powder once a day unless I need an extra due to not having access to whole food for an extended period of time. I like cottage cheese at night.

nothing wrong with protein drinks man. people like to act on the forum liek tis fake or not food. it IS food! it is food that is powdered , but it is food! I have 3-4 protein drinks a day with my 3-4 meals a day ( sometimes as a snack if im busy, but usually around eating some sort of food .

it works well. you can get 99% of your protein from shakes and grow well IF the rest of your macros/food is being eatin. protein is only ONE important factor in diet. for mass and health.

of course people who drink 4+ shakes a day tend to have a bad diet that they are trying to make up for and make protein powder users look bad. ... but that is due to the persons overall diet, not the fact of using protein powder for the protein intake...

my avy is meat free, i got alot of work to do, but my point is i knwo alot of meat eaters that are all ( whole foods, screw powders) and look like crap... it can go both ways...

That's still a wide range. I'm finding 1g/lb is covering bases.
it is a wide range , i was referring to all people bb ers and non bbers.... yes 1g/lb is usually more than enough for a bodybuilder

LAM: old school bodybuilders don't show kidney, liver or heart problems simply because they just don t go on posting on the net about their health issues !
and usually kidney disease is a progressive disease not a sudden killer like the heart ...and let me tell you that the percentage of bodybuilders with heart problems or who died from a heart related problem is pretty high... ....

protein shakes also are not that good for kidneys in the long run, simply because protein coming from shakes are absorbed much faster than natural food protein.

i personally think that any supplement should be taken in cycles, with off periods, to give your body and organs a break from any harmful effect.

Shakes are over-rated.... but far cheaper than whole foods unfortunately.

IML Gear Cream!
^^ they are also more convenient and faster to prepare..

it is a wide range , i was referring to all people bb ers and non bbers.... yes 1g/lb is usually more than enough for a bodybuilder

LAM: old school bodybuilders don't show kidney, liver or heart problems simply because they just don t go on posting on the net about their health issues !

that's funny because I trained with Albert Beckles in Vegas and worked out at the same Gold's as him for a decade and i'm pretty sure we covered this topic. and accord to him zero have died from any such effects.

you have no idea who I know, don't know or have talked too.

... :lol:

and usually kidney disease is a progressive disease not a sudden killer like the heart ...and let me tell you that the percentage of bodybuilders with heart problems or who died from a heart related problem is pretty high... ....

protein shakes also are not that good for kidneys in the long run, simply because protein coming from shakes are absorbed much faster than natural food protein.

i personally think that any supplement should be taken in cycles, with off periods, to give your body and organs a break from any harmful effect.

Name Them

Since there are so many bodybuilders who have health conditions from consuming high a high protein diet...you can easily name them and provide conclusive research data that states their condition the direct cause.

You have an affinity for spewing out misinformation and providing vague statements with no references.

Omniscience

You are a self proclaimed god (not the God but a god) of everything.

Meglomaniac

You area medical doctor, nutritionist, exercise physiologist, physical therapist, mechanical engineer and car mechanic...at least from you perspective.

Car doctor mechanic...I do need some counseling on a dripping oil leak that my car has. It's a slight drip that I cannot locate. Any ideas?

High Protein Intake

There are countless studies by real nutritionist that emphatically state that NO healthy individual will have problems with a high protein intake.

The data shows the "sick" people with kidney problems do have problems.

You might want to google "sick" and "healthy" to understand the meaning of those two technical words.

Sewer Hose

Like a sewer hose, you spew out a lot of crap.

Kenny Croxdale

Last edited:
that's funny because I trained with Albert Beckles in Vegas and worked out at the same Gold's as him for a decade and i'm pretty sure we covered this topic. and accord to him zero have died from any such effects.

you have no idea who I know, don't know or have talked too.
just go on looking for bodybuilders who died from heart related problems, you will be surprised... lately big nasser el sombaty ......as for kidneys you don't die from kidney disease you just live with it it takes a long time to die from kidney disease

kenny: this is my view , i never claimed that i was god, you did.
i have my view , you have yours..i have no problem with that, so grow up and refrain from insulting people because it is childish and useless.

5'9"
193#
daily: 20 egg whites, 1# fish, 1# lean beef

kenny: this is my view , i never claimed that i was god, you did.

Dr. God

You have defined yourself as a god, not the God, but the god of medicine, nutrition, training, etc

i have my view , you have yours..i have no problem with that, so grow up and refrain from insulting people because it is childish and useless.

Prejudice

I have a definite prejudice. I don't like idiots.

Your post contain some good information and idiotic statements.

As someone who should know, you often don't. You spew out information that you cannot support.

You substantiate you claim with, "Because I said so." That bring us back to your "Nazareth Syndrome".

Useless

Your are right, you are a megalomaniac. Delusional with power and omnipotence.

So, there is no reasoning with you. In your eyes you area the god of all things.

Kenny Croxdale

just go on looking for bodybuilders who died from heart related problems, you will be surprised... lately big nasser el sombaty ......as for kidneys you don't die from kidney disease you just live with it it takes a long time to die from kidney disease

You've been pushing this same b.s since joining this board. As LAM said making up facts to suit your ideas of whats right with absolutely no proof or evidence other than the same ole " i know someone blah blah happened to" is at best a waste of your time but since im still waiting on the pm you were going to provide on your so called Dr credentials months ago i doubt you will stop but just know that what you're doing is not just an annoyance but fraudulent to those who have actually earned a doctorial of some sort. Now for the last time prove what you've said about dietary protein in an otherwise healthy individual causing nephrotic syndrome or any other kidney issue or go back to surfing natural news sites in your basement man cave and let the grow ups talk. And if you dont die from kidney disease then explain end stage renal failure? You are either the biggest liar I've ever encountered or just completely delusional. And yeah i know this is an old thread but i just cant resist getting you going again on all your pseudo medical advice. Mr im not a doctor but its in my screen name. Wtf ever...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Hi all, new here, from the UK. Currently eating 750g turkey/day. Along with approx. 10 egg whites. Then whey/casein etc. I am 6"2 and weight atm 106kg which is about 230lb I think.

I vary it.
I eat beef 4x/wk. Chicken, turkey, wild salmon other days.

As long as I hit my protein macro of 1-1.2g/lb I'm happy.
When I don't eat beef for 2+ days I sometimes take L-carnetine supp.

My endo said any T boost from beef just aromatizes. Anyone have info on that?

Hi all, new here, from the UK. Currently eating 750g turkey/day. Along with approx. 10 egg whites. Then whey/casein etc. I am 6"2 and weight atm 106kg which is about 230lb I think.

eat the whole egg man...

Welcome to forum though!

Yesterday's meat was:-

Lunch 160g Chicken (1 breast)
Dinner 250-300g Lamb(4 cutlets) I didn't weigh the bones so don't know exactly

That's pretty typical for me and I worry if I'm eating too much red meat

interesting thread
6ft 250lbs right now im recomping a this weight. Im pretty lean 34inch waist pants not sure about body fat...
I cut back on my protein intake, after many years of 300g of protein a day I felt about 200g of protein was doing the same.
So, as far as breakdown goes,
4-6oz chicken
4-6oz beef
2 whole eggs 4 egg whites
nuts, seeds
1 serving yogurt,
1 scoop protein
nutritional bars
2 servings cottage chesse
all and all about 200g of protein a day.

The biggest differece I see with lower protien is my digestive system is a lot faster. I actually eat 8-9 small meals a day now compared to 5 bigger meals before and im actually hungry when the 2 hours between meals is up.

Last edited:
Back