• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Girlfriends Ass...

todd55418

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK-so this is a picture of my girlfriends ass. She has been working out for a while now (when she can: mom of 2, going to school, working full-time), and I think she is doing great and is looking fantastic. However, I have a biased opinion. If anyone wants to provide some feedback on how that ass is looking...please feel free to do so...

IMAG1424.jpg

post more pics for better analysis

I nervous to say, if its a woman than yes I would hit that, but if its and Asian shemale then fuck yeah I'd hit that

How big is your girlfriends cock ?

it looks like a normal ass.

most wish they could have one. And you do.

Has she got ITC? Its a deciding factor. Can't tell from that angle. Moar pics :coffee:

Picks of her cawk ... Or at least spread asshole.

I would think it was nice if I didn't already have pancakes for breakfast

Is that an anime tattoo? Wait back to the ass PARTS...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

Nice. A little on the small side but nice just the same.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Looks like a dude....lets see the front....

IML Gear Cream!
OK-so this is a picture of my girlfriends ass. She has been working out for a while now (when she can: mom of 2, going to school, working full-time), and I think she is doing great and is looking fantastic. However, I have a biased opinion. If anyone wants to provide some feedback on how that ass is looking...please feel free to do so...

IMAG1424.jpg

Bro looks like she can crack walnuts with it! looks awesome

I like it ......... What do you think of my GFs ass ??

Attachments

• P82A0670.jpg
    P82A0670.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 215
Now, lets compare the asshole my brother, my gfs asshole up-close, a perfect 10 !

Attachments

• P82A0552.jpg
    P82A0552.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 112
Have you done taste test, Todd? Retlaw, (Oh Bro with the smokin woman)I KNOW you have

That is a nice butthole

Looks like a dude...
That's cause you are a inbreed and your mother and father were brother and sister you dumbass blind fuck and maybe you dream of dudes ass's cause your a flaming homo on top of everything else ! Ugg !

IMAG1424.jpg
You want to be fb friends ?? Bro, let me see her face , and if you love her its all that matters. I love KOS wife fyi.

Back