• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Girlfriends Ass...

IML Gear Cream!
tumblr_lg3wg4hEAr1qdrr4no1_1280.jpg
Another KOS look alike :thinking:

Retlaw spends too much time in the clink, hide yo children hide yo wives and hide yo husbands too

Not bad... But I like a lil meat with my potatoes.........

Is that you in the pic pretending to be your gf?

IML Gear Cream!
OK-so this is a picture of my girlfriends ass. She has been working out for a while now (when she can: mom of 2, going to school, working full-time), and I think she is doing great and is looking fantastic. However, I have a biased opinion. If anyone wants to provide some feedback on how that ass is looking...please feel free to do so...

IMAG1424.jpg

Looks nice and tight. I wonder if she'd be an ex after seeing her arse here in the AG forum. lol Anyhoo, looks eatable! I'd hit it! But, we do need moar pics to fully vet her arse pic!

Sorry bro,she don't really have an ass. Tell her lotsa suats with toes pointed out and uphill speedwalk on treadmill

OK-so this is a picture of my girlfriends ass. She has been working out for a while now (when she can: mom of 2, going to school, working full-time), and I think she is doing great and is looking fantastic. However, I have a biased opinion. If anyone wants to provide some feedback on how that ass is looking...please feel free to do www in so...

IMAG1424.jpg
ass looks great its the bird legs that needs work...

I'm still waiting to see this "gf's" cock

i wouldnt fuck it with ur cock blaaze......im sure its a skinny guy....

Who are we kidding? The picture is probably of the OP todd55418. If it is then WELL PLAYED SIR! If it's not the next pic better be full nudes(tits and cunt) or cawk pics. Your move OP

Back