• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Baby od's on breast milk

Ichigo

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is so messed up, i hope that bitch rots in hell!

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) ? A child advocacy worker is criticizing Sacramento County's response in the case of an 8-month-old boy who died after ingesting his mother's drug-laced milk.
A report by the Sacramento Bee says Child Protective Services took three months to fully respond to the case of a child considered at risk after tests found he was exposed to the drugs.

Ryder Salmen died September 2012 after overdosing on a fatal mix of Xanax, methadone and the painkiller Opana. Court documents said the infant's mother had been warned five months earlier to stop breastfeeding because of high levels of methadone found in her baby's bloodstream. The test came after Ryder, then 4 months old, was brought to a hospital because he was lethargic.

Documents obtained under the California Public Records Act by the Sacramento Bee (Public Eye: How CPS handled case of baby who died of drug overdose - CPS - The Sacramento Bee ) show that after the hospital visit, social workers determined Ryder was at risk. A safety plan was required for him to remain in his mother's custody.
However, records show a CPS manager did not approve the safety assessment in Ryder's case until three months after a social worker created it.

That response is unacceptable, said Ed Howard, senior counsel for the Children's Advocacy Institute at the University of San Diego School of Law, who reviewed Ryder's case file at the request of The Bee.
"Is it their policy to wait three months to approve safety assessments for the children of drug-addicted mothers?" Howard said. "This undermines the confidence about whether Sacramento County CPS is doing its job."
In a written response, the deputy director of CPS said the safety assessment should be approved by a supervisor upon completion by a social worker.

"However, there are occasions when a time lapse occurs between the review of the safety assessment and the (approval). ," Michelle Callejas said.
On the same day the first safety assessment was approved, the agency created a second safety assessment which said Ryder faced a low risk of future mistreatment.

But shortly after completing its second assessment, CPS received a report from police questioning Ryder's safety. A Citrus Height police officer cited his mother for child endangerment when the car she was driving, with Ryder in the back seat, went off the road.
Based on the records, CPS apparently did not complete another risk assessment after the car accident. Ryder died less than a month after police made the report to CPS.
His mother, 32-year-old Sarah Ann Stephens of Citrus Heights, was charged recently with murder and two counts of child endangerment.

Calif. Baby died of drug overdose from breast milk - SFGate

___

You would think the mom would think... im a fucking junkie... ill give my kid formula. Not rocket science.

if the mother gives birth while incarcerated then CPS will step in and take the child but it takes a lot for them to take the child of a woman just because she's an addict.

Then the wonder why baby's die. At 5 months they tell her to stop, you would think they would step in and remove they baby but nooo they just let her go on breast feeding. :no:

WTF i had to reread the title when i saw it now i understand man im pretty new to fatherhood and i couldnt imagine someone being this stupid to a baby smh hope she gets her rip

in all seriousness I wonder if the stupid bitch was enjoying the oxytocin and prolactin high from breast feeding

how terrible

Then the wonder why baby's die. At 5 months they tell her to stop, you would think they would step in and remove they baby but nooo they just let her go on breast feeding. :no:

it's only going to get worst now because state and local government are broke from the effects of the 2008 economic downturn and that pre-2005/6 level of tax dollars is never coming back.

Then you have cases where children are taken away same day because a neighbor calls in an unsubstantiated rumor. 2 incidents, one backed up by a police witness and still nothing was done...and I bet no one loses a job over this...

You would think the mom would think... im a fucking junkie... ill give my kid formula. Not rocket science.

Formula cuts into the drug cash flow, even selling use of their EBT card at those little foreign convenience marts that never check ID when I have been behind someone using them...

I know right!!

this is so messed up

IML Gear Cream!
I'd be willing to bet a junkie taking methadone qualifies for WIC, negating any drug money argument....and adding to drug cutting
you never noticed formula is locked up at most grocery stores? why do you think that is?

I'd be willing to bet a junkie taking methadone qualifies for WIC, negating any drug money argument....and adding to drug cutting
you never noticed formula is locked up at most grocery stores? why do you think that is?

depends on the state and if they have a criminal record and what the offenses are for, in some states a person can get a lifetime ban from benefits for major drug crimes, etc.

Wow f-ing nuts

One of the biggest items sold on the black market....

yeup ^^^

WIC is federal, not state

yeup ^^^

WIC uses federal funds (USDA program) but is dispersed at the state level which is were qualification takes place. I now tons of girls in Vegas that have been on it, fucking local girls in Vegas are baby factories the shit is crazy.

yeup ^^^

Especially in China after they killed abunch of babies and made 100's of thousands sick by using melamine(Mr Cleans magic in the Magic Eraser/mixed with formaldehyde it makes a substitute faux-ceramic material)to spoof the protein levels(yeah watch out for cheap foreign made protein supps guys, if your protein shake makes your kidneys hurt stop using it right away!!!). Melamine is nitrogen rich and protein was tested for by measuring nitrogen levels, these scam artists realized they could cut dairy products with it and just like drug dealers make more money on less actual product at the risk of babies, fucking babies, dude even most drug dealers wouldn't directly risk a babies life, indirect yeah, but knowingly taint their food? Fuck no.

But now the Chinese don't trust their own, so foreign baby formula is very much in demand.
I told my girlfriends daughter to start saving half her breast milk for her baby and we'll sell it to the Chinese for $100 a quart....Perishable Over Night Air Freight not paid.

WIC uses federal funds (USDA program) but is dispersed at the state level which is were qualification takes place. I now tons of girls in Vegas that have been on it, fucking local girls in Vegas are baby factories the shit is crazy.

Everywhere, its all the rage to be a Kardashian with a baby and locking down a man for a long term relationship or the ultimate --- matrimony,

"(gasp)OMG he Proposed, he got me a 1/8 carat Cubic Zirconium or it might be a piece of shattered tempered glass set in white gold or maybe aluminum, but as soon as his car washing career takes off he is going to get me a rock that rivals the hope diamond surrounded by philosophers stones set in unobtanium/adamatium alloy. He also promised that our next house will have a pantry in the kitchen as big as our studio apartment is now...."

shes on methadone, doctor should have taken the baby from her at the moment he knew that, she cant take care of herself why would she be trusted with a baby.

Documents obtained under the California Public Records Act by the Sacramento Bee (Public Eye: How CPS handled case of baby who died of drug overdose - CPS - The Sacramento Bee ) show that after the hospital visit, social workers determined Ryder was at risk. A safety plan was required for him to remain in his mother's custody.
However, records show a CPS manager did not approve the safety assessment in Ryder's case until three months after a social worker created it.

___

2262%20-%20Raw%20gif%20hunter_hearst_helmsley%20rage%20wwe.gif

Back