• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I have been taking my Prami in the morning. Much better than at night.

DRACOMACHINE

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know there are a lot of threads about Prami. I researched the hell out of it before I started taking it.

This is only day 3. My first day I took the Prami at night, it put me to sleep right away, but then I woke up and had a very restless night.

I read an old post from HeavyIron, and he said take it in the morning. So I did that the last two days, and aside from being tired the first part of the day, its awesome.

I am taking 1/4 ml (Prami is 2mg per ml).

Also running 400 mg T, 400 mg Tren E, a week and 25mg Exemestane ED

I have not been sick to my stomach, but just get really tired. Hoping after the first week I adjust.

Are you taking the prami everyday?
it's good to read threads like this, documenting meds.

that aromasin seems high for the test dose, gotta take what you need though right.
keep us updated

I will never again take it in the morning. I tried it once and got extremely sleepy and nauseous.

that aromasin seems high for the test dose, gotta take what you need though right.
keep us updated

Right now I am taking it every day, to slowly build up to a respectable dose. From what I read, most people don't need to go over .5 mg a day.

My aromasin dose, I take one squirt of it every morning. I never had an issue running aromasin/exemestane at that dose.

I will never again take it in the morning. I tried it once and got extremely sleepy and nauseous.

I take my Ephedrine and Caffeine every four hours. So that helps me with the sleepiness. Knocking on wood here, but I have yet to feel like I have to throw up. I feel less tired taking it in the morning, than when I took it at night and could only get a few hours sleep.

Now, all that being said. This morning I took .5 ml, it has been almost three hours since. I am sitting back and trying to honestly feel if I am feeling nausea or tiredness. Have just started yawning a lot, and my eyes seem a bit heavy, but am still functioning well. Not sick yet either. I have an hour before I hit my second Ephedrine/Caffeine dose.

Now, all that being said. This morning I took .5 ml, it has been almost three hours since. I am sitting back and trying to honestly feel if I am feeling nausea or tiredness. Have just started yawning a lot, and my eyes seem a bit heavy, but am still functioning well. Not sick yet either. I have an hour before I hit my second Ephedrine/Caffeine dose.

If you do start to feel nauseous drink a lot of water more than you usually do. After say 30min I felt normal again.

keep us updated

If you do start to feel nauseous drink a lot of water more than you usually do. After say 30min I felt normal again.

Thanks. As of right now it's been over four hours, and I am fine. I have read that once your body gets used to Prami, all of those side effects will go away. I plan on keeping it at .5 mg ED for the rest of my Tren cycle (I stay on test year round-TRT).

I don't get the deal with prami when so many have few, if any, sides from caber except big loads and a raging libido. To each their own I guess.

Prami is easier for me to get.

I will say, today things were real good. Felt better than day one with half of what I used today. Sure, it's a pain in the butt building up a tolerance, but if these temporary sides are "Temporary", it's worth it.

I would love to try Caber in the future. Then I could make an honest comparison of the two. As of now, I have no preference.

IML Gear Cream!
Prami is a funny med. In certain doses it ramps you up, in other doses it makes you sleepy. Timing and dose are critical to avoid Prami sides. Over time you do get used to it but I agree that Caber has far less sleep side effects.

I have been taking 1mg the last few days. I think thats probably too much, but I wanted to see if I would adjust. I have, for the most part. I think the .5 mg might be the best.

Back