• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

new app, "ghetto tracker" helps you avoid poor people

I live around chicago. My work brings me into the city often. I purposely drive through the ghettos. Why? they dont have fucking cars and if they do they have money to put gas in them And no one else wants to be there. Theres no job centers in those areas... so no traffic... another added bonus cops dont give a shit about traffic voilations. I never wait at lights when theres no passing cars.. I get through this cluster fuck of a city in no time. I often have passengers and they warn me "you know your about to pull on to chicago ave going towards pulaski right?"... fuck yeah I do. Hold on cause where moving (clicks lock button)

lots of good polish delis

lots of good polish delis

You know those poles use butter on their sandwichs as a condiment. Like I would use mustard or mayo..

You would think in chicago I could find a polish masssage parlor... nope. I hear they are out there but I have yet to find. I just cant let an asian chick touch my prick. Im that unattracted to them.

Last edited:
they need a whore tracker app, other than; Facebook, instagram, snapchat and vine lol

they need a whore tracker app, other than; Facebook, instagram, snapchat and vine lol

quietly closes fb account........

oh wait..mine just ha my kids and dogs...nvm

Back