• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Human Grade AI's

Christsean

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
With all the great sources we have on our board, can anyone direct me towards one with human grade AI's and good, reliable service.

I'm really interested in the following:

Exemestane
Prami
Caber

Also, a source for injectable formestane or the raw powder.

Mods, I apologize if this is an inappropriate question.

Great Convo brother! We will have that package sent out to you on Monday!!! :winkfinger:

Thank You!
Team Evo

Yes sir. I must say that is how you answer a question. I appreciate you letting your product do the talking. I am going to be reviewing several products the next few weeks. It just so happens I will be demoing some test e i won from Blueprint. I will be getting labs done after the appropriate time frame so I will be able to see if your exemestane can knock my estro down.

Thank you again.

Awesome!

Yes sir. I must say that is how you answer a question. I appreciate you letting your product do the talking. I am going to be reviewing several products the next few weeks. It just so happens I will be demoing some test e i won from Blueprint. I will be getting labs done after the appropriate time frame so I will be able to see if your exemestane can knock my estro down.

Thank you again.

Sick Brother!! We look forward to seeing the results!!!

Does anyone know if formestane is available in powder or IM from a good source?

Back