• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Where are the experts?

afg24

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys need some feedback please. Ive done 2 cycles in the past test e 500mg EQ 500mg 16 weeks, second cycle 600mg test e var 75mg ed 12 weeks var was 6 weeks. currently bulking im at 197 6'0 25 years old ill be cutting mid December for 8 weeks prior to going on the cycle diet will be in check 100% as well as my cardio 2 hours a day while im on cycle. IM A PUSSY WHEN IT COMES TO PINNING I DID PROP SECOND CYCLE FOR 4 WEEKS AND SWITCHED TO TEST E SO IF ANYONE HAS ANY ADVICE ON A SIMILAR CYCLE WITH LESS PINNING PLEASE GO AHEAD LOL.

ive tried slim pins didn't like it since goes up to 1cc max and have no room to aspirate properly as far as the second option i have i am worried about not having stable blood levels since one is long ester and one is a short ester some will say since your pinning tren ace eod why not prop because its less oil and less time for the site recovering. don't want touch tren e since this is first time im using tren.

Future Cycle:
1-8 100mg prop eod
1-7 tren ace 50mg eod and increase to 75mg eod (week 4)
1-8 aromisan 12.5mg eod
1-8 caber .5mg e3d
2-8 hcg 500iu a week
3-8 winny 50mg day or var 75mg ed

pct clomid wk 9-12 50/50/25/25 Aromisan 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
i take milk thistle year around as well as glussiomine, fish oil, vit c, garlic,

OR

Future Cycle:
1-12 Test E 500mg wk
1-7 tren ace 50mg eod and maybe increase to 75mg eod (week 5)
1-8 aromisan 12.5mg eod
1-8 caber .5mg e3d
2-8 hcg 500iu a week
3-8 winny 50mg day or var 75mg ed

pct clomid wk 9-12 50/50/25/25 Aromisan 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
i take milk thistle year around as well as glussiomine, fish oil, vit c, garlic,

Some guys feel like the best way to shoot sust is once week and let the esters you there thing... (one shot)
Bang back 600 mg of mast e (one shot)
Maybe some winny or var or tbol.

I would see no need for caber... twice a week pinning. No tren sides no libido or preformance issues. All weight gained will be hard...

Some guys feel like the best way to shoot sust is once week and let the esters you there thing... (one shot)
Bang back 600 mg of mast e (one shot)
Maybe some winny or var or tbol.

I would see no need for caber... twice a week pinning. No tren sides no libido or preformance issues. All weight gained will be hard...

im really trying to go for a cutting cycle. why no tren?

You don't need tren for a cutting cycle. Test mast var is a common no side cutting cycle. If your diet will be in check like you say then this cycle will be right up your ally. Also instead of using slins you can buy 27g needles to attach to your 3cc pins. 27g isn't much different than 29 but its smaller than 25g. I have some for pinning delts and pecs when I need more than 1ml in a shot. But give that cycle some research. It might be a better option for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I like cycle II... I use long esters anymore,because I like to achieve higher and longer blood levels, the goal is to stay as high as you can in the blood for as long as you can. I would sub the Aromisan with Tamox in the PCT at 60/40/20/20 just a suggestion

The misconception that you cant "cut" while on long esters is crap.

For your goals, A simple Test E/Mast E/Proviron cycle would be perfect for you. With option Tren E/A if you want.

1-14 Test E 500-750/wk
1-14 Mast E 600/wk
1-14 Proviron 75/ed
1-14 Aromasin 12.5-25/ed

Optional
If using Tren Ace
7-14 Tren A 150- Mon - Wed-Friday (Id rather you pin this ed or at least eod but mon-wed-fri will still serve you well)
If using Tren E
1-14 400/wk

Bingo.. I don't know what hebetating booboisie came up with that idea, but he's one neuron short of a synapse..

I like cycle II... I use long esters anymore,because I like to achieve higher and longer blood levels, the goal is to stay as high as you can in the blood for as long as you can. I would sub the Aromisan with Tamox in the PCT at 60/40/20/20 just a suggestion

I am a long ester man all the way. Pinning is fun, but not really. Plus stabile blood levels. You may lose a few mg, but that can easily be adjusted by increasing the dose if it suits you. I do split my enanthate dosage up to twice a week. More stabile levels.

I am a long ester man all the way. Pinning is fun, but not really. Plus stabile blood levels. You may lose a few mg, but that can easily be adjusted by increasing the dose if it suits you. I do split my enanthate dosage up to twice a week. More stabile levels.

It's more common to see experienced users utilize long esters more and more..There's a reason why test E/C is more commonly used in TRT, because of stability...The longer the ester chain,the longer the half-life (in most cases). This is extremely useful when trying to keep blood levels stable for optimal muscle growth and tissue recovery as well as unwanted sides! Plus Prop is like bee venom,site irritation is an inconvenience for me..The only advantage is quicker onset that yields more immediate effects..I'm patient enough and the weight of prop is only say 74% compared to its counter part Enth or Cyp thats roughly 55%..It's not that sufficient.. Unlike test susp at 100%..
[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]more stability,less site discomfort and less pinning.. Makes to much sense huh? lol[/FONT]

That's truth!!! You know my only complaint about var in my cycles... The short half life. Some debate whether it matters to divide your dose throughout the day to keep levels constant. I am 100% of the mindset that the dose should be divided according to the 9 hour half life to fully benefit. Problem is I can't sleep at all when I take a late dose.

IML Gear Cream!

For your goals, A simple Test E/Mast E/Proviron cycle would be perfect for you. With option Tren E/A if you want.

1-14 Test E 500-750/wk
1-14 Mast E 600/wk
1-14 Proviron 75/ed
1-14 Aromasin 12.5-25/ed

hey osl what about adding in anavar for the last 6 weeks of this cycle seeing how proviron is not that toxic would that be ok. man I really like that cycle for my cutting cycle.thanks

1-14 Test E 500-750/wk
1-14 Mast E 600/wk
1-14 Proviron 75/ed
1-14 Aromasin 12.5-25/ed

hey osl what about adding in anavar for the last 6 weeks of this cycle seeing how proviron is not that toxic would that be ok. man I really like that cycle for my cutting cycle.thanks

Ben,

I wouldn't see the harm, but I'd go the last 7 weeks. You'd be surprised what that extra week would add. @75-100/ed you would be in a good spot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

It's more common to see experienced users utilize long esters more and more..There's a reason why test E/C is more commonly used in TRT, because of stability...The longer the ester chain,the longer the half-life (in most cases). This is extremely useful when trying to keep blood levels stable for optimal muscle growth and tissue recovery as well as unwanted sides! Plus Prop is like bee venom,site irritation is an inconvenience for me..The only advantage is quicker onset that yields more immediate effects..I'm patient enough and the weight of prop is only say 74% compared to its counter part Enth or Cyp thats roughly 55%..It's not that sufficient.. Unlike test susp at 100%..
[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]more stability,less site discomfort and less pinning.. Makes to much sense huh? lol[/FONT]

I agree with this. I always run long esters. I prefer them and have a much smoother cycle with keeping bloods stable. My e2 stays in check easier.

I agree with this. I always run long esters. I prefer them and have a much smoother cycle with keeping bloods stable. My e2 stays in check easier.
High blood considerations and stability is where it's at for optimal muscle/tissue growth, with less sides. :winkfinger:

im really trying to go for a cutting cycle. why no tren?

I recommend that people use tren ace like an oral. Short time but hit it hard.

Tren is tough on the personality. I think it effects everyone but its a slow come up. Im not saying dont use it. Its an excellent substance for 6-8 weeks. And I hit it hard for those 6-8 weeks. But its not every cycle.

OP...as you pin more you will get used too it...so keep firing away...

Discard all ancilliaries and run tren higher than test and add mast.

I agree to a point, Masteron, proviron both help your body lower shbg in return allowing more test to work for you rather than bind to shbg, lowering risk for conversion to estradiol.

But why cut out all ancilliaries? If anything cut back slightly, but not using them at all seems reckless.

Just my 2. I am not that prone to Estro related sides nor prolactin but in using minor amounts of ancilliaries I keep my levels exactly where I want them.

I agree to a point, Masteron, proviron both help your body lower shbg in return allowing more test to work for you rather than bind to shbg, lowering risk for conversion to estradiol.

But why cut out all ancilliaries? If anything cut back slightly, but not using them at all seems reckless.

Just my 2. I am not that prone to Estro related sides nor prolactin but in using minor amounts of ancilliaries I keep my levels exactly where I want them.

This and this. Nothing wrong with a Test E/Tren E cycle for a cut with the addition of an oral like proviron but I would run caber and an AI. Anyone who doesn't really likes to risk gyno and so many other sides.

this ^

Back