• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

After years and years of cycles I am finally going to try a run with winny. Any tips?

Sly_S13

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I am finally at the stats I had set a goal of before I started to seriously cut. Currently at 169lbs @ 11-12% roughly. I am 5'7" and 32 years old LOL... After a few years off I let go a little and got up to like 17-18% body fat and got sick of it. So I took charge and got back in the game. Currently I have been on roughly 300mg test per week while on a calorie deficient diet. I was 185 lbs when I started this. My goal is to have my lower abs in full effect so that means I need to drop down to sub 10%. I have been wanting to try winny out for years, just never really needed to do a serious cutting cycle. I do not bloat at all on 300mg of test enanthate so thats why I am using it instead of test prop, plus I hate being a pin cushion.

Any tips of dosing, times to take the winny? All at once in the am or split the dose through out the day? My plan was to add in 50mg ED for 6 weeks starting next week. I do not want to have to drop my cals anymore. Id actually like to see if I can maybe add some calories back in. But Ill just have to see how my body reacts. How did you guys make the best of your winny stacks?

I love Winny, im probably the only one here who doesn't complain of joint pain and such. I take it lean down nice and feel fine, I take half in am and other half mid day 50-100mg/day is my sweet spot I like 100 but I do go higher on most things for whatever reason... good luck hope you like it. Oh yeah BTW don't shoot it drink it. if I shoot it I cant workout it hurts so much.

Swfl is one of the few that doesn't complain/have joint pain while on winny. If you are dead set on using it and are going to run up to 100mg I would recommend some Npp for relief. You really don't have to go high, just 200mg per week should help with the joint pain. But if you are one of the lucky ones like Swfl and don't get joint pain then disregard my post.

Has zero effects on my joints as well. Its a good cutter with Test.

If he threw some tren in there that would only aid in the cutting process. I love tren, so many uses!

Tren is the one compound that I gave 3 tries too... LOL ...all three times my body just cannot take the sides and it is also the only compound to ever give me mood swings. I really just use diet to cut, but have always wanted to see how my body responds to winny. I will be taking it via pill form from one of our board sponsors. So 50mgs ED is not enough?

You can start on 50mg and see how your body responds but like Swfl said most people's sweet spots are 100mg. I know mine is 100mg also.

I wouldn't go less than 75mgs but 100mgs is the place to be. 50mg and you wont see the value of it...

Back