• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Myostatin Inhibitors - The Future of Bodybuilding? - S2H

IML Gear Cream!
In on interesting thread

Curious to a few pioints,

How do run this follistatin?

What sort of length of time should you cycle it for? is there any particular structure to it?

What sort of PCT shoulder be administered post cycle?

I have a source of follistatin, however I've never seen any reviews, the source is legit as I've ordered other gear before from there and to my understanding is a sponsor of this forum. :)

100mcg ed for 20 days is a good run...keep in mind there are 2 kinds of myostatin drugs...there is one that actually inhibits myostatin..and one that inhibits myostatin for binding to its receptor...in trails by big pharm some myostatin inhibitors were dropped due to the perma change that could occur to your dna...myostatin is a genetic trait..its not like estrogen were it rises to due aromatization while using AAS..so it isnt something to take lightly..

just cause your source has good gear isnt gonna mean much for there myostatin inhibitor quality...imo everyone that comes out is a crap shoot...the one that Mike and I both researched came from the exact same place..both batch #1 and #2..and #2 was bad news...they claim they didnt tag the peptide...but i now doubt that was true...by tagging it they save time and money but it makes it worthless..

explain "tag the peptide"

There are several different tags....they are added to either end of the amino acid chain to identify what kind of peptide it is...so its pretty much a license plate....some tags help or hurt the protein as it is introduced.....and the wrong tags could be used to foul things up more..

I think this needs to be bumped. since there is a big dog well 2 big dog companies in the rc game came together and are saling this now .and I would all so like to hear people take around here about the new premium line. how long can you store follistatin dry and after you add bac water and how much bac water etc .all so how long do you keep results like if I run it for 20 days get results well I sure hope I will keep those results a while since it is close to 150 bucks a vial and then how long after those 20 days before I can run it again. I would really like to hear from osl about this I trust him or s2h.i am thinking of trying there premium line of igf-lr3 I have there regular line now I would like to compare and I was all so going to get a vial of there follistatin -344.i am talking about ergopep and pp are the 2 company that are one now as of today. thanks

"basically when making any proteins or peptides from bacterial sources which all these things are usually done they usually add 6 histidines to the N-terminus of the peptide. Roche developed this and is branded as His6 if you ever see it around. By putting these 6 histidines at the end of the peptide they are essentially flagging it for extraction and purification later where only peptides with that particular tag is left behind and everything else is removed. The issue is that most test subjects develop severe allergic reactions to the His tag from flu like symptoms to everything else. So the process is to then remove the His tag before you actually put them in raws and vial. The Tag removal is a complicated process itself hence why a lot of companies long peptides are still tagged." Follistatin-344 has 344 amino acids which is rather long considering LR3 has 83.

My donkey JackgetAss has been researched on the new igf-1 lr3 by the merged companies....JGA I call him was experiencing effects from the lr3 6-7 hours removed from injection...that was 100mcg admin IM in the am empty....quality was higher as effects were more pronounced and way longer then other lr3's researched....if researching this lr3 look to start much lower then prior lr3 doses....i would say a 200lb donkey would be good at 40mcg to start..

So is it a superior peptide to the former...I would def say so...just have to adjust for the action that occurs in your research....get your donkey some carbs..

Last edited:
To the folli 344 question....that $150 is worth it all day long if the folli is a quality peptide...for sure...it changes the physique daily right in front of your eyes....I'm not BS'n...scared me...and I don't scare easy...

I looked back at my research notes from the folli...the first time it was day 5 when things changed overnight....second time was garbage and giant welts....3rd time it was day 7 when the changes happened...

Like on off time is the min break you would think about ...really this is a 1-3 time a year thing IMO..you don't lose the gains...there no pct....its pretty nice ride...

My donkey JackgetAss has been researched on the new igf-1 lr3 by the merged companies....JGA I call him was experiencing effects from the lr3 6-7 hours removeddinjection...that was 100mcg admin IM in the am empty....quality was higher as effects were more pronounced and way longer then other lr3's researched....if researching this lr3 look to start much lower then prior lr3 doses....i would say a 200lb donkey would be good at 40mcg to start..

So is it a superior peptide to the former...I would def say so...just have to adjust for the action that occurs in your research....get your donkey some carbs..

Is your donkey more fond of igf-1 or HGH? Gains and long term investment wise.

IML Gear Cream!
Have you found any companies you trust to have good folli today? Not asking for a name, just an opinion.

Is your donkey more fond of igf-1 or HGH? Gains and long term investment wise.

He likes both..kinda a open question thou...what would be the factors in a decision?..price..size..fat loss etc..

Have you found any companies you trust to have good folli today? Not asking for a name, just an opinion.

JGA hasn't researched any folli presently on the market.....that will possibly change soon.....can gibe feedback then....its either a yes or a no...there isn't any maybe or grey area in this one.

JGA hasn't researched any folli presently on the market.....that will possibly change soon.....can gibe feedback then....its either a yes or a no...there isn't any maybe or grey area in this one.

Looking forward to your future review. I contacted my guy to see if he has access to this.

He likes both..kinda a open question thou...what would be the factors in a decision?..price..size..fat loss etc..

Long term price. 6 months to a year in both to meet your goals whatever they are.

I just bought some of the new prem line from the merged company and all so there follisatin 344.i should get it probably Monday I can not deside should I run it alone or with all my other goodies I have coming. i have never used follistatin before so I will probably use it alone. well I will be on test and I may finish my current igf-lr3 that I have that is regular not the new prem line I have coming. so on the follistain it is 1mg so if I add 1ml of bac water what would a 100mcg dose be 10 mark on slin pin and you do it sub q and what time of day is best like after work out in the am or does it matter?

Long term price. 6 months to a year in both to meet your goals whatever they are.

If you put cost aside....using both would be the most beneficial....IMO igf should be used In a selective manner with GH...too much igf can lead to problems also...look and feel are important and some labs testing GH serum and igf would be nice..

Imo ...putting $$ aside GH would be the way to go....IF its good quality..HI..OSL and myself recently did labs on Rips from Buyriptropin.....HI came back at 25...OSL at 23 and my research labs will be in by Thursday....taken Tuesday....I would say thats a very good score at a low cost...so a good way too go if one chooses..

Very nice. I really like hgh. To me there are more benefits to it than just igf. I don't take a muscle building dose, but I have been very satisfied with 4ius a day.

4ius is plenty if the quality is there...and its something you can use for a longer term...like anything its good to take a break from or reduce the days a week....theres many who swear by m-f and off on the weekends....its more cost effective for sure..

I'm actually switching to that protocol this week. I may drop down to 2ius in the morning to make sure I'm producing natural hgh at night. I've been back and forth about eod or being off on the weekends.

IML Gear Cream!
Someone recently posted that guys were trying 10iu on M, T, W then off rest of week and that they were getting good resuts. Anyone tried that protocol yet?

Someone recently posted that guys were trying 10iu on M, T, W then off rest of week and that they were getting good resuts. Anyone tried that protocol yet?

They are more than likely taking what their weekly dose would be and dosing it into 3-4 doses immediately post workout.

And yes this protocol works great.

Say my weekly total dose is 50 but I lift 4 times a week I would dose it @ 12.5 iu post workout instead of just over 7iu every day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Any word on The follistatin that Purchase Peptides is carrying now?

OSL: usually I would be inclined to agree with you BUT Fol has been a giant bunk run since it was introduced. Rumor has it that there was some good stuff for a month orso BUT all I have seen was junk.

I just bought some of the new prem line from the merged company and all so there follisatin 344.i should get it probably Monday I can not deside should I run it alone or with all my other goodies I have coming. i have never used follistatin before so I will probably use it alone. well I will be on test and I may finish my current igf-lr3 that I have that is regular not the new prem line I have coming. so on the follistain it is 1mg so if I add 1ml of bac water what would a 100mcg dose be 10 mark on slin pin and you do it sub q and what time of day is best like after work out in the am or does it matter?

Hey BigBen,
Was wondering what kind of results u got from the follistatin?
How did u run it?

Thanks,

Wiseone

We are currently working on locking down some follistatin, but I don't want to say to much more. Big things for 2014!

Hey BigBen,
Was wondering what kind of results u got from the follistatin?
How did u run it?

Thanks,

Wiseone
it was bunk 100% junk the owner said they were going to have it tested and said I would get a refund but he never did do the testing or refund. I ran it exact to a t like osl and sh2 did nothing at all makes me wonder what my test rat pinned.

Back