• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Myostatin Inhibitors - The Future of Bodybuilding? - S2H

OldSchoolLifter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

Everyone knows that guy growing up that just had "it". He didn't go to the gym as much as you did but when he did he got bigger and stronger then you at a pace that seemed like a sprint. No matter what you did, you and all your lifting buddies could never look or lift anywhere near what this guy did. So is he a genetic freak? Well he most likely is a freak by some standards, now the question is how, and why?

There is a very good chance he and many others like this are Myostatin deficient. So what is Myostatin and what is its correlation to an increase in muscle mass?

Myostatin (also known as growth differentiation factor 8, abbreviated GDF-8) is a protein that in humans, is encoded by the MSTN gene. Myostatin is a secreted growth differentiation factor that is a member of the TGF beta protein family that inhibits muscle differentiation and growth in the process known as myogenesis. Myostatin is produced primarily in skeletal muscle cells, circulates in the blood and acts on muscle tissue, by binding a cell-bound receptor called the activin type II receptor.

For the last 60 years since the former DDR(East Germany)introduced turinabol into their Olympic program to dominate the world in that year?s Olympics, athletes across the globe have searched, tried and experimented with many different prescription and experimental drugs to enhance their performance in the sport they competed in. The use of Myostatin inhibitors is just the next BIG step in that direction.

Several large Pharm companies in the last few years have put together in depth testing/trial programs to attempt to develop a safe Myostatin inhibitor or Myostatin receptor inhibitor, to be used by people with muscular dystrophy, AIDS, and any muscle wasting disease to help them reverse the effects of there diseases?. This was the initial purpose after Dr Se-Jin Lee at John?s Hopkins discovered Myostatin in 1992. Dr. Lee was able to inhibit Myostatin in mice, which resulted in their overall muscle mass to double in a short period of time.

So why would anyone want to block or inhibit Myostatin other than folks who may be suffering from one of the fatal diseases mentioned? Well just like EPO, HGH and many other effective FDA approved drugs, people want Myostatin inhibition so they can out size, and outperform their competitors.

In a sport like competitive bodybuilding PED (performance enhancing drug) use is common place. Many of the competitors or even followers of bodybuilding will go to great lengths to be on top of the hill. Research companies have already put out a various line of so called Myostatin inhibitors over the last few years. Actually not even a year after big Pharm Company Acceleron released studies on ACE-031 it began to show up in the online selections of Chemical Research Companies on various internet sites for anyone to buy for their "research".

Around the same time came Follistatin, or ?Folli? as it was called. This compound had some success as it first appeared on the scene, but quickly fell out of favor due to several bad batches that appeared for ?research?. For several different assumed reasons it was very difficult for the research companies to acquire, and distribute a sound peptide of this nature. So we began to see a mild decline in the interest of Myostatin inhibitors in general, as online seller?s targeted new horizons with products that had some better consistency. Bounce forward a few years to the present. It is of my opinion that pharmaceutical grade Myostatin inhibitors are now, and have been for the past few years available on the black market or some type of underground network. With companies like Wyeth, and Amgen seeing outstanding results from human trials on MYO-029 and more recently AMG-745.

It?s my belief they are in the hands of athletes looking for the latest performance enhancement. Myself like many of you have been around bodybuilding for many years. We all know what SEO, and various site oils look like. We have all seen guys on large HGH doses, and 3-4+g a week AAS cycles, with fast and slow acting insulin, and every GHRP and GHRH peptide thrown in with it. In recent years though, what has increasingly become more prevalent, is the bodybuilders going beyond a gram of Tren and 20ius of GH. There are some real ?freaks? coming into the game as of late.

My opinion is still all speculation and has no solid evidence to stand on, but I think I?m right. The era of Myostatin inhibitors is upon us in bodybuilding. The "freak" factor is about to go to another level!!

Read, Research, and Stay Tuned. Myostatin is the future in pushing the genetic envelope.

This write up was a general outline, and opinions reflected are not that of ElitebodyTuneUp but of the writer S2H.

Yeah that guy..... He wasn't me..... But I didn't let that stop me...... Through lots of research, plenty of hard work and some recomposition in a bottle...... I beat that guy up!!!!

Yeah that guy..... He wasn't me..... But I didn't let that stop me...... Through lots of research, plenty of hard work and some recomposition in a bottle...... I beat that guy up!!!!

Lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

nice read, but Has anyone used myostatin inhibitors with success? if so, from where were they purchased? I've read a decent amount on the topic and I don't believe I've come across anything that actually worked...

nice read, but Has anyone used myostatin inhibitors with success? if so, from where were they purchased? I've read a decent amount on the topic and I don't believe I've come across anything that actually worked...

I used alot of Follistatin about a year and half ago, at the time the batches I had used from both purchase peptides and labpe was outstanding. Since then I haven't had much luck in finding quality folli. From what I understand though, a few great sponsors should be carrying it soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

^^^ Interesting topic, I'll be subbed in. thanks

In my trials with Follistatin 344, 100mcg for 20 days seemed to really work well for me. I've tried 100mcg for 10, 200mcg for 10, and 100 for 20.

Hopefully soon we can get access to these again, the possibilities are limitless.

Everyone seems to know about myostatin deficiencies but I have never found one substance that actually worked. I have not tried fol but it seems to be a mixed bag. Either its a lot of bunk gear or it works only for some people, or it doesn't transfer to human studies. I'm curious if the only way to really do this is through viral dna turning off those genes through viruses.

Everyone seems to know about myostatin deficiencies but I have never found one substance that actually worked. I have not tried fol but it seems to be a mixed bag. Either its a lot of bunk gear or it works only for some people, or it doesn't transfer to human studies. I'm curious if the only way to really do this is through viral dna turning off those genes through viruses.

This is true, It has been a mixed bag of sorts lately, at one pint it was pretty consistent with most peptide suppliers. I think they realized a problem was occurring, and pulled them. If you notice many pep companies do not carry these anymore. But I have heard more should be rolling out soon though, Ive used up all my Folli I had stored when the going was good.

In my trials with Follistatin 344, 100mcg for 20 days seemed to really work well for me. I've tried 100mcg for 10, 200mcg for 10, and 100 for 20.

Hopefully soon we can get access to these again, the possibilities are limitless.

What did it do for you exactly? How did you gauge the results?

IML Gear Cream!

The best results I had was when I used it after being on CYcle for 20+ weeks, I was cruising with low dose test no orals, maintaining my diet, but I was not in surplus.I dosed it @ 100mcg for 20 days I put on around 9lbs Felt very lean, dry and strong. I was incredibly hard. Its difficult to explain, but you just KNOW when something is working.

Quality issues aside, aren't peoples results HEAVILY influenced by their genetics? As an example, wouldn't that guy that just had "it" likely have less results than someone who is, for lack of a better term, a "hard gainer?"

Someone who is deficient in myostatin will get less from using a inhibitor or receptor inhibitor...thing is most of us aren't deficient....roughly 1 in 1000 is the estimation...

In the article it references myostatin drugs that have been developed by large Pharm companies that work..once it gets into trial phases...which it has...then it finds its way into the underground world..

The wheel goes round and round....

About 3 or so years ago a company not affiliated to this board released a follistatin that was the real deal IMO....the first research run of it was almost surreal...I have never seen anything change a persons physique in that short period of time....

Physique changes were daily...with a full round cartoonish muscle forming...it was almost alarming...issue ended up being quality...and the ability to produce that peptide consistently in a lesser then ideal enviroment....the second batch from that supplier ended up with all kinds of problems...huge painful welts etc..

It was fun while it lasted....it was mutation...

Myostatin

so what is the major problems holding this back? Cost to synthesize?

so what is the major problems holding this back? Cost to synthesize?

Cost could def be a issue....these kind of things you have to get in batches.....so that means lots of money...and if it doesn't sell well due to it being non cost effective it could be problematic for the seller...

Have anybody try over the counter Myostatin products?

good read heard great things about follistatin and myostatin only its hard to find a good one from a reliable source

About 3 or so years ago a company not affiliated to this board released a follistatin that was the real deal IMO....the first research run of it was almost surreal...I have never seen anything change a persons physique in that short period of time....

Physique changes were daily...with a full round cartoonish muscle forming...it was almost alarming...issue ended up being quality...and the ability to produce that peptide consistently in a lesser then ideal enviroment....the second batch from that supplier ended up with all kinds of problems...huge painful welts etc..

Myostatin

He speaks the truth. I used some from the 1st batch...gained 17 lbs in 21 days...just crazy. I didn't eat a single calorie more, either.

IML Gear Cream!

Myostatin

sounds to good to be true! however, I would certainly consider a run if there was a quality source...

Have anybody try over the counter Myostatin products?

Yes and they did nothing. especially when that weird seaweed extract crap came out.

I tried folli 344 from EP a while ago (probably 2 years) I gained 7 lean pounds in the 10 days.. was gonna run it again but it was pretty pricey.. found it just now online but probably not a reliable source

I tried folli 344 from EP a while ago (probably 2 years) I gained 7 lean pounds in the 10 days.. was gonna run it again but it was pretty pricey.. found it just now online but probably not a reliable source
Edit:
Just looked back and it was peptides source.. have been off here for a while but starting to look back into research

Great potential in these compounds. Can't wait for an effective and safe product to become available. The size some of you put on in a short time is amazing.

He speaks the truth. I used some from the 1st batch...gained 17 lbs in 21 days...just crazy. I didn't eat a single calorie more, either.

good lord. i need some of this in my life. i'd love to see what happens to my rats with gear, IGF, GH, and a working myostatin inhibitor.

I tried myo-t over the counter product but stopped because the cholesterol was very high per dose.

Back