• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Video clip of me Deadlifting 170kg-375lb at the NIPF Championships 31st March 2012

Good lift bro. Surprised. Not many people commented on this. It's impressive bro great lift. How often do you train during the week? How many calories do you eat per day? What is your next big goal for your body?

Good lift bro. Surprised. Not many people commented on this. It's impressive bro great lift. How often do you train during the week? How many calories do you eat per day? What is your next big goal for your body?

Thanks very much I train 4 days a week I compete in Natural bodybuilding comps as well as Powerlifting ones normally I eat around 4000 cals a day when I am getting ready for a bodybuilding comp I go down to around 2700 or 2800 cals per day. My powerlifting goal for next year is to qualify for and compete at the WDFPF Single Lift World Championships in the Deadlift.

Competing on a national stage is truly an honor. I have seen many great get their pro cards over the year. What are the best ways to cut fat? What products do you use for your prep? Do you use any whey protein at all?

Competing on a national stage is truly an honor. I have seen many great get their pro cards over the year. What are the best ways to cut fat? What products do you use for your prep? Do you use any whey protein at all?

It always great to watch or compete at the big shows. I just reduce my calories gradully during my contest prep when I stop losing weight I just reduce my cals abit more but I never go very low with my calories. My supplements are vitimin C, a multivitimin and mineral, zinc, magnesium, udo,s choice oil and whey protein.

Video clip of me Deadlifting 170kg-375lb at the NIPF Championships 31st March...

Great lift mane. But I agree with EZ way too easy for ya though.

Awesome. Also, when compared with your new vid, it shows just how much you have leaned out for your upcoming show. Great job!

Back