• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Evolution Peptides - GHRP-2 / Mod-Grf(1-29) Serum Test

OldSchoolLifter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

Hello EliteBodyTuneup Family!

Recently I was presented with an opportunity to test Evolution Peptides GHRP-2 and Mod-Grf (1-29). I was sent 1 5mg GHRP-2 and 1 2mg Mod-Grf(1-29), Being as this was not enough to run a full on few week protocol, I decided to test the GHRP/GHRH combo in the most accurate way I know.

If you're unfamiliar with GHRP's and GHRH here is a brief description on the types available:

GHRP or (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide) has 4 different options to choose from, in my experiment, I used Ghrp-2 this is a second Generation GHRP, The others are Ghrp-6, Hexarelin, and Ipamorelin.

Ghrp-2 Is more potent than GHRP-6 and Ipramorelin, GHRP-2 has a stronger effect on prolactin and Cortisol at all dosing levels rising to the high normal range. It has minimal Gastric affects, and should not cause stomach discomfort or major hunger pains like its counterpart GHRP-6, an effective dose of GHRP-2 is the same as all GHRP?s @ 1mcg per 2.2lbs of body weight, most users however dose at the saturation dose which is 100mcg. With GHRP-2 you do not need to cycle off, as your body will not desensitize to the compound.
And quickly the others

Hexarelin is just as strong as GHRP-2 but affects Prolactin, and Cortisol at much higher levels, Hexarelin has been shown to desensitize no matter the dose, and no matter the length of time used, and can happen at any moment, If this does happen, stopping use for a 8-10 day period will allow your body to utilize the compound once more. Hexarelin does affect gastric mobility and can cause stomach discomfort in users. Saturation dose is 100mcg

Ipamorelin is as potent as GHRP-6 , and does not affect prolactin or cortisol at any dose. Ipramorelin does not desensitize, and use can be on going, without losing effect. Ipamorelin does not cause any gastric issues, and will not increase hunger to the point of pain. Out of the 4 GHRP?s Ipamorelin is the safest, and has the least amount of sides than any of the GHRP?s on the market today, however, GHRP-2 and Hexarelin are the most potent form of GHRP. Saturation dose is 100mcg

GHRP-6 is as potent as Ipamorelin, and does not affect prolactin and cortisol under doses of 100mcg, but only affects these hormones minimally above 100mcg, GHRP-6 does affect stomach, and can cause major stomach discomfort in some users, It also increase Appetite greatly, and normally within 30 min after administration, Most use GHRP-6 to bulk with because of the increase in appetite. Saturation Dose is 100mcg

Mod-Grf(1-29) Or more commonly known as CJC-1295 W/O Dac, ( but really isn?t lol ) Is a GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) Taken alone will be as effective as drinking your Test E, ( not effective ) but when combined with a GHRP it nullifies the presence of Somatostatin which would halt a GH pulse. Think of Mof-Grf as an Amplifier, it takes the GH pulsed caused by GHRP?s and Amplifies its effect making the GH pulse received even greater. All the while turning ?off? the presence of Somatostatin and allowing a high GH pulse. Getting Modified GRF is important because regular GRF such as cjc-1293 degrades very rapidly once injected, and the end result is a 4% usability, Modified GRF is Tetra Substituted. Because of 4 amino acid substitutions it will not rapidly metabolize in plasma and will make its way to the pituitary where it will affect growth hormone release, and the end result is a 90% plus usability in the blood stream.

I dosed the Peptides the following way leading up to the serum test which was on Friday Morning:

Wednesday:

200mcg GHRP-2 - Morning - Pre Bed - SubQ
200mcg Mod-Grf - Morning - Pre Bed - SubQ

Thursday:

200mcg GHRP-2 - Morning - Pre Bed - SubQ
200mcg Mod-Grf - Morning - Pre Bed - SubQ

Friday: Day of serum Testing

200mcg GHRP-2 Morning Fasted - 9:20am
200mcg Mod-Grf - Morning Fasted -9:20am
Blood draw was performed at 10:00am - 40 minutes later.

The Results:

EvoPep-GHRP-2-GHRH-LabTest.png

Conclusion:

As you can see, the pulse gained dosing this GHRP/GHRH combo resulted in a 12.0 ng/ml - Research has shown, that while the pulse may peak at around 30-40 minutes after dosing, it will slowly decline over the course of 3.5 - 4 hours. I am happy with this, a 12.0 serum level is comparable to some 10iu underdosed GH on the marketed today. At the present time, Evo Pep's GHRP-2 and Mod-Grf is the real deal.

Body Composition wise, I have nothing to noticeable to note, as I did not have enough to run it for an effective period of time, In the mornings however I did notice a bit of water retention, and some minor joint pain. I have tested other GHRP/GHRH's and a 12.0 is on the higher end, I have averaged a 6-14 range in some other peptides I have tested.

You can Purchase Evolution Peptides Here - Peptides, Amino Acids, Nucleotides and Lab Quality Research Liquids from Evolution Peptides

Very nice!.. I'm looking into having a Serum test done while running there CJC DAC.. It will be one of the first i've seen.
Evo is as legit as they come!

thanks for the heads up oldschool!!....appreciate your description of these peptides as i have wondered what the difference was but didnt wonder enough to actually look into them ... have never tried them , i have had great results for years using test/gh/tren, etc....these days you practically need an engineering degree to understand the shit...."if it aint broke dont fix it" is what i say

snake

Very nice!.. I'm looking into having a Serum test done while running there CJC DAC.. It will be one of the first i've seen.
Evo is as legit as they come!

So far from what I'm seeing, and My current testing they seem very good. Purchase Peptides has been showing some great mass spec testing also.

thanks for the heads up oldschool!!....appreciate your description of these peptides as i have wondered what the difference was but didnt wonder enough to actually look into them ... have never tried them , i have had great results for years using test/gh/tren, etc....these days you practically need an engineering degree to understand the shit...."if it aint broke dont fix it" is what i say

snake

No problem brother, Agreed man, things are so damn complicated these days, for some though Peptides are more convenient and readily available than GH, so I guess everything has its place. I too like rHGH very much, but If I can achieve a pulse of 10+ with peptides, could be a very viable option.

solid review as always OSL . . in your opinion, how long until noticeable results are seen using this protocol?

Is there any specific testing procedures I should take when testing CJC DAC? Fasted? inject/blood draw timing? Gh level or igf level test? Thanks for your help in advance !

Thank You!

Great Work OldSchoolLifter!!! We appreciate the time and effort you put into this log!! Amazing job bro!! :winkfinger:

solid review as always OSL . . in your opinion, how long until noticeable results are seen using this protocol?

In my opinion while dosing at optimal times any longer than 2 weeks changes should stat being noticed, better sleep, mood, appetite, vascularity and overall BF% reduction. Longer you run it the better gains will be, but after 2 weeks things should start to be noticeable.

Is there any specific testing procedures I should take when testing CJC DAC? Fasted? inject/blood draw timing? Gh level or igf level test? Thanks for your help in advance !

CJC with Dac? I would probably look into getting IGF tested, I don't believe it raises GH significantly, but correct me if i'm wrong, I think it has more of an affect on IGF levels over an extended period of time, 3-5 weeks. Then again i'm not fully heard on CJC with Dac, seems like a waste of compound in my opinion, and you can attain better results with many others.

Great Work OldSchoolLifter!!! We appreciate the time and effort you put into this log!! Amazing job bro!! :winkfinger:

Thank you Evo, I appreciate the opportunity, Keep up the good work!

Whats important to mention is if 5iu hgh gives you that peak and lasts 6 hrs.. if you dose the peptides 4-5x daily as recommended you are getting that pulse 4-5x daily.. most would argue that 10iu hgh is wayyyy better than 5x saturation dose of ghrp ghrh im not sure there isnt some place for these peptidez either to supplement the gh or replace it

IML Gear Cream!
Whats important to mention is if 5iu hgh gives you that peak and lasts 6 hrs.. if you dose the peptides 4-5x daily as recommended you are getting that pulse 4-5x daily.. most would argue that 10iu hgh is wayyyy better than 5x saturation dose of ghrp ghrh im not sure there isnt some place for these peptidez either to supplement the gh or replace it

Yes ,

Also if timing is right and you are supply real hgh along side peptides you can extend the pulse and down slide as the come back to normalize.

In conjunction these can be very powerful were instead 1+1=2 it is 1+1=5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure? I haven't been on my computer for about a week now.. Lol ill see if i can dig up the file again, i think I have enough credibility not to provide something that is false...

IML Gear Cream!
I don't think it looks shady.. I'm doing the same test over in the "research chem" forums. Should have my results back today or tomorrow.

I'm as straight as they come, i refuse to provide false advertising or reviews on products i have not personally verified. If my name is on something it's because i believe in the product.

Back