• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Making the jump to HGH

Sickofskinny

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,

So I am just curious, when you guys decided to add HGH into your line up. What was the biggest factor at hand? I can imagine money being the biggest issue for ME, but I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to HGH and a certain popular YOUTUBER has gone on record saying that unless you're competing, or a fitness model or over the age of 40 OR a chemist than HGH shouldn't even be in your vocabulary? Thoughts?

:thinking:

PS. I am all for it, thus the reason so interested in what people have to say!

HGH can be used at any age, Younger individuals will need higher doses to attain what someone older with lower doses would need. It all comes down to goals with the hormone. If you cant afford lots of it then muscle gain should be out of the question, but if fat loss and repair is what your looking for go ahead.

With muscle mass, doses of 10iu+ per day for long periods need to be used, most run less than half of that per day. 4iu Everyday for as long as you can run it, will bring a nice leanness to you, keep fat at bay while bulking, increase collagen synthesis and strengthen bone and joint health. Start with at least 4kits @ 4iu that is 100 days.

Have you exhausted all other avenues? Are cycles not enough anymore? I mean I love HGH but man is it expensive. If money is no object then cool but you may want to look into peptides. Plus either way before you start you need to read up and get real knowledgable before you go either route.

I think cycles will be enough for quite some time for me! Unless I hit it big and can afford 10IU a day all year long than I won't bother. As it is I still have a long way to go with AAS use as far as using different compounds, was just curious to see what others had to say. I am currently using GHRP6 CJC blend and love it, especially for the hunger, love it!

HGH can be used at any age, Younger individuals will need higher doses to attain what someone older with lower doses would need. It all comes down to goals with the hormone. If you cant afford lots of it then muscle gain should be out of the question, but if fat loss and repair is what your looking for go ahead.

With muscle mass, doses of 10iu+ per day for long periods need to be used, most run less than half of that per day. 4iu Everyday for as long as you can run it, will bring a nice leanness to you, keep fat at bay while bulking, increase collagen synthesis and strengthen bone and joint health. Start with at least 4kits @ 4iu that is 100 days.

great post

if you want to look like a body builder ready for competition where people tell you you like lean and thick the formula is HGH at 10+ ius daily, insulin, and igf 1.. You find the right blend and balance of these and you wont look puffy even on grams of testosterone.

I don't know the science behind it, but something about the HGH will make your skin paper thin while on high doses of testosterone which most guys normally are not afforded this luxury.

I learned this from GH15 this is not my own original experience or idea, but I trust what he has taught me.

There is nothing like human grade HGH. But if you can't get it a reputable source may not be as good, but its better than nothing.. some hgh is better than no hgh.. but be ware and get your batch tested.. Let the sponsor know that you are doing this and make sure he/she will offer a refund on the unused portion if it test bad..

yes its that serious.

Hgh is not that expensive. It's amazing for keeping you lean and hard. I run 2iu a day and have had outstanding results. It won't get you huge and add mass like aas but work together with it and a clean diet. It also does wonders for your skin and hair. I would recommend it to anyone. If cost is an issue don't waste money on protein shakes and all the other supplements that yield minimal gains and buy something that will defiantly work.

Back