• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Extremely dark Tren E from gp??

paintballproam

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Have ordered gp tren from naps 4 other times. It's always a golden amber color. Just got 3 vials and they are all extremely dark, like coffee. Drew 1ml into a syringe and you can't even read the numbers on it. What's the deal? Is this safe to use?

color depends on oxidation and time of year it was made with melthing point etc, its still good.

291dmrn.jpg

Idk it just really looks iffy. And the vial is clear....stained from the gear. That's why I drew some into a syringe to check

I got nothing against Naps but there is no way is HELL I would put that into my body.

No way I would use that .
Yeah same here. Really hoping they'll make it right by either refunding or replacing. Idc what brand they give me so long as it's clean and dosed correctly. Naps has never done me wrong before so I'm hopeful

looks like black paint like the little model paints I used when I was a kid building model cars and planes. That shit STAINED the vial! Bro is holding that upside down, just the pic is turned on it's side. That glass on the bottom of the vial is supposed to be clear.

I'm a huge fan of GP, but I would raise hell about that shit. They can say it's good all they want but I doubt like hell any of them would inject that black molasses into their bodies. Naps needs to toss that batch and fire the chef. Naps should replace that with some non-black tren. GXR, you my boy, but I am certain you would not inject that black tar shit.

Bro dont shoot that shit. Squirt a lil on ya finger and give er the old taste test.
PS: Thanks, was thinking of doing lil something. Think I'll wait!

UPDATE!
naps admin handled it very professionally and offered to reship/is reshipping without any hassle! Although it was a bit of a crappy mishap, naps absolutely has shown good customer service here

That's why naps is the best. They are as solid a source as I've ever come across in my many years of abusing gears and trannies.

Got the same

did u use I got the same stuff. It's just looks bad, not using this.
291dmrn.jpg

Idk it just really looks iffy. And the vial is clear....stained from the gear. That's why I drew some into a syringe to check
I have the same stuff! Not using this stuff, way to much bs out there.

I've home brewed tren E before.. out of the same batch only one turned this color.. it should be good to go.. also had a bitch of test once heated it turned this color as well.. it's weird but I'd think it would be good to go..

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

IML Gear Cream!
Well back on like 9/21 naps said they'd reship. I've emailed them 2 more times asking what's up and they just keep saying to give them more time. Kinda feel like I'm getting bs'd a little. It's been almost 2 months now

I mean I won't totally give up till it's been a full 8 or 10 weeks but still. Has anyone else gotten a reship?

wow. would not inject. Toss or grease a door hinge with it.

Back