• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

EliteBodyTuneup & AnabolicMuscleForums - 1 Minute Member Activity Challenge - 1600.00

IML Gear Cream!
Still a few days left....there's a lot of joking on the board about guys being fat...not training...fibbing about running gear ....inappropriate activity with trannys etc etc...

I'm really starting to think its true...well maybe not the tranny part....I have seen 3 contest in AZ this year with huge prize packages and min required to play the game...and as per normal the same cats come with game...and the rest don't....

Somebody outside of the regular playas....man the fuck up...or woman the heck up...all you 195lbs 7% bench 405 back when my clit didn't hurt and my diapers weren't dirty.....man up!!!

Its 60 seconds worth of push ups for 1000's in prizes...for God's sake...nobody is asking you to do something that could cause injury to your mass of anabolic studliness...

If not stop lieing about your soft no getting ass body and go to the gym for once...

WHO's GOT GAME???????
i say this kind of thing all the time...they get mad

OSL can correct me if I'm wrong...but I believe the 3 finalist will be announced after there is a mini "were those legit push ups" meeting..so with legitness(is that a word?) being considered....looks like your pretty safe in the Top 3...Tanya...SWFL and few others are in that range also...but nothing set in stone as of now...

So pretty much...I have no idea:)

Swfl in third...that bitch! I wanted that gamma lab product

Will be going through Videos This weekend, Remember all rules must be followed for entry to count, videos must be reposted on Heavies Board, in the official section. Form will be considered with all entries.

My wife has been pretty ill last few days, and I actually fractured my tibia day before yesterday, been a little pre occupied, but wanted all to know, contest will be over October 18th, winner will be announced most likely the following day, You have until midnight October 18th to submit your videos if you haven't done so, or what to do another.

Great Prizes here guys, Meals/Training plans from EliteBodyTuneup, and S2H, A Lot of high Quality Supplements and stacks Courtesy of IML, 5 Vials of your choosing from AnabolicPharma-EU, 200.00 Purchase Peptides store credit, and 30ml Test C and 30ml Arimidex from Gamma Labs!

Lets get to work guys, s2h makes a point, always the same fellas playing, lets get some new faces in here, shit, half of you are geeked out on test, what is 60 second of pushups going to do to you? Move it!! 6 DAYS LEFT!

Swfl in third...that bitch! I wanted that gamma lab product

Don't get the glute ahead of the cawk....I just tossed out a few names of known legit pushers...sorry I seem to have blocked your male erotic dancer tighties out of my mind.....I will re-oogle over them now:)

EliteBodyTuneup & AnabolicMuscleForums - 1 Minute Member Activity Challenge -...

:lol:

OSL knows his stuff guys. He's been helping me with a few things I lack any kind of knowledge on, and his knowledge is showing by results. Down about 10lbs, but I'm almost postive it was all body fat. Can't wait to see what this long road ahead produces. Whoever wins, won't be dissapointed...

OSL knows his stuff guys. He's been helping me with a few things I lack any kind of knowledge on, and his knowledge is showing by results. Down about 10lbs, but I'm almost postive it was all body fat. Can't wait to see what this long road ahead produces. Whoever wins, won't be dissapointed...

:bow:

Thank you,

Its been awesome working with you!

The Winner Could win any of these as one of the prizes!!

ANABOLIC STACKS

ANDRO MASS STACK (7 bottles)

Andro-Mass-Stack1.jpg

Complete stack:
EPI-Andro Rx? - 2 bottles
1-Andro Rx? - 2 bottles
4-Andro Rx? - 2 bottles
E-Control Rx 2.0? - 1 bottle

Andro Complete Stack $249.00 (Save 10%!)

epi-tren21.jpg

EPI-TREN Rx? STACK

EPI-Tren Rx Complete Stack $199.00 (Save 10%!)

Complete stack:
EPI-Tren Rx - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx - 1 Bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

ironmaglabs_Deca1.png

DECA-DROL MAX? STACK

Deca-Drol Max Complete Stack $156.00 (Save 10%!)

Complete stack:
Deca-Drol Max? - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx? - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx? - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx? - 1 bottle

ironmaglabs_Halo.png

HALO EXTREME? STACK

Halo Extreme Complete Stack $194.00 (Save 10%!)

Complete stack:
Halo Extreme? - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx? - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx? - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx? - 1 bottle

E-CONTROL2-021.png

POST CYCLE THERAPY STACK (PCT)

PCT Complete Stack $169.00 (Save 10%!)

Complete stack:
Osta Rx? - 1 Bottle
E-Control Rx 2.0? - 1 bottle

M-Sten-Rx-bottle1.jpg

M-STEN Rx? STACK

M-Sten Rx Complete Stack $194.00 (Save 10%!)

Complete stack:
M-STEN Rx - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx - 1 Bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

I ran something similar to the M-Sten stack...minus the Ultra Male and E-Control due to being on TRT...and it was a very productive run...just 4 weeks but I def added some quality....

3 days left in this contest.,..do some dam push ups...

IML Gear Cream!
Possible surprises coming with this contest stay tuned, and look for a possible second thread to kick some ass in. If not, 3 days fellas, *carnival voice* Do some pushups, win a prize!

if anyone can beat my 69-71 push ups I will rep the hell out of them for one week... bring it new fellas.

and you dont have to wear bikinis...

Is there a handicap for seniors lol? Like, spot me 50?

Is there a handicap for seniors lol? Like, spot me 50?

If you have grey hair and can't get it up at least 4 days a week.....you get 15 free push ups...please verify the erection function issues with DJ...

If you have grey hair and can't get it up at least 4 days a week.....you get 15 free push ups...please verify the erection function issues with DJ...

Lol, damn, always a catch, but if it weren't for that PT 141 I'd probably qualify.

IML Gear Cream!
Your 'hunglo' you got this brother!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Lol, see that's the problem, too much weight in the crotch area makes it difficult to push myself back up.

EliteBodyTuneup & AnabolicMuscleForums - 1 Minute Member Activity Challenge -...

big chest short arms lil buddy :) same reason why my bench is well over 405 and only weight 210.

Wide chest long arms benching 200lbs :(

Its more challenging then it sounds. The last ten seconds where a challenge to stay on pace.

Back