• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Unbearable pain 6weeks in

Ridders150

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Why the hell would I be getting unbearable (can't touch, sleep, lift heavy) pain at injection sites. I'm running tren test prop and masteron usually mix into a couple tubes but having a real hard time finding a spot that isn't completely fucked pinning eod. I can barely sit, rotate or lay on stomach because of quad injections. Major lumps in all locations and it just started happening this week . New gear? Weird infection. Quitting now isn't an option I'm 4 weeks out from contest has this happened to anyone else. Suggestions?

Perhaps one of the vials (or all of them if you draw with the same needle) became contaminated.
What pinning sites do you use?

Quitting isn't an option? Well if all those lumps in your quads turn into abscesses and you keep letting them go, then you won't have to worry about quitting, you will have to worry about walking. It's sounds like the cut of the gear or improper injection practice that is leading to infection. You might want to get on some antibiotics ASAP.

Alright...
Bro...
First and formost...Quiting is an option. Fuck bb. You got a lot of life ahead of you. I have a real good friend who had a bad shot in his leg. He let it go to long. They cut a fist sized mass out of his leg. Hes not fucking winning any bb contest now... trust me
Second... I have had a sponsor product that caused a very similar result. Way too much ba... I pushed through a few weeks. I contacted them they gave me an option of replacing it but after the experience with the last batch I was not interested.
This is probably the case. You can cut it but it will still hurt. Your probably not going to get an infection or abcess. But when you cant sleep on any substance or injury its time to change or get medical attn.
My recommendation is to dump the product... get new shit from a different source.

Perhaps one of the vials (or all of them if you draw with the same needle) became contaminated.
What pinning sites do you use?

Possibly, just popped some new caps well see if that changes anything. Both cheeks, delts and quads hahah

Alright...
Bro...
First and formost...Quiting is an option. Fuck bb. You got a lot of life ahead of you. I have a real good friend who had a bad shot in his leg. He let it go to
long. They cut a fist sized mass out of his leg. Hes not fucking winning any bb contest now... trust me
Second... I have had a sponsor product that caused a very similar result. Way too much ba... I pushed through a few weeks. I contacted them they gave me an option of replacing it but after the experience with the last batch I was not interested.
This is probably the case. You can cut it but it will still hurt. Your probably not going to get an infection or abcess. But when you cant sleep on any substance or injury its time to change or get medical attn.
My recommendation is to dump the product... get new shit from a different source.

Fuck. I'm going to assume its my fault for not using a sterile pin to eject from bottles each time. Just opened new ones hopefully the pain subsides and ill be gtg. Its only been about a week

I have been hearing of some bad raws making the rounds recently... I have a friend who just went through exactly what your describing. He changed gears to a trusted source and he's all better...

Fuck. I'm going to assume its my fault for not using a sterile pin to eject from bottles each time. Just opened new ones hopefully the pain subsides and ill be gtg. Its only been about a week

live and learn... but nothing should keep you up a night... and just for future endeavors get some antibiotics and keep them on hand. once of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

amen to this FUCK QA!!!

IML Gear Cream!
live and learn... but nothing should keep you up a night... and just for future endeavors get some antibiotics and keep them on hand. once of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

I shoudnt say cant sleep. No problem sleeping but getting into a comfortable position is hell haha. Same thing at the gym, no plopping down on the bench, no setting dbs on my legs fml. I do actually have plenty amoxocillin but id rather not use it until I know if this will go away on its own.

Yeah Im really lean right now. Not much fat to get through and I use 1.5 only go around half way.

Try going at least 1.2 in also try pushing the plunger at slower rate.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Get new gear from differant source. No way that should be happening

Yeah Im really lean right now. Not much fat to get through and I use 1.5 only go around half way.

That shouldn't matter. I've just finished 8 weeks of ED pinning with a slin.

should not be happening my experience with that is either way overdosed too much ba or not filtered too much at one injection spot is it red and warm to touch? probably infection be careful you dont want scares you should not have or worse.

That shouldn't matter. I've just finished 8 weeks of ED pinning with a slin.

How the fuck you do that bro. I tried once it was more of a pain than anything. I thought 25ga took a long time until I tried 30slins. When your pinning 3cc not practical

How the fuck you do that bro. I tried once it was more of a pain than anything. I thought 25ga took a long time until I tried 30slins. When your pinning 3cc not practical

Slins take less than 30 sec to pin. Need to backload them otherwise you'll take for ever to draw, and blunt the pin.

Good for ED inj, obviously no more than 1ml, but I guess you could use 2 of them. You pinning 3cc ED or EOD?

Your gear is crap....toss it and get some stuff from a quality source...too much ba will develop a sterile abscess which eventually will require surgery...

All the suggestions about diff pins and deeper etc isn't gonna help..his gear is compromised and the pin depth doesn't matter..

OP you need levaquin not amoxocillin won't cut it for abscess like these..

Trust me...I have had a.few.of these...and been under the knife to have them removed..

Back